• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Why do people always go on about the stupid haribo? It's a 10p bag of sweets ffs!

"Been waiting months for a card, but it's ok as I got 2x haribo"....

:o:rolleyes:

Associate
MSI are the quietest of the major AIB's lately. Literally nothing in November, with cards being delisted completely in a lot of places, and our friendly neighbourhood competitor who gives out information has N/A at MSI.

I just got a reply from cube made of carboard re the suprim X - they say they have no idea when it's coming.

Associate
MSI are the quietest of the major AIB's lately. Literally nothing in November, with cards being delisted completely in a lot of places, and our friendly neighbourhood competitor who gives out information has N/A at MSI.

I just got a reply from cube made of carboard re the suprim X - they say they have no idea when it's coming.
Yeh agreed they are quiet but competitors getting them next week and possibly the week after . Let's see if this lot pull Thier fingers out. And regarding the suprim competitors also getting them next week

Last edited:
Associate
Why do people always go on about the stupid haribo? It's a 10p bag of sweets ffs!

"Been waiting months for a card, but it's ok as I got 2x haribo"....

:o:rolleyes:
You see, if you buy the sweets yourself, you feel guilty. If the sweets are included in the box, you can eat them Guilt-Free!

Associate
Well guys, it's been fun.
We've bonded, laughed and cried together but today is time for me to leave.
My Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080 is on it's way to my home in the next 2 hours so this ordeal will finally be over for me.

So unless DPD **** up this delivery I won't be seeing you all for a while (catch you on another store's forum's next gfx card release, I won't be back at OCUK).

Good luck everyone!
What queue number were you please buddy?

Associate
You ordered with them aswell ? I wish I did the same . They only got 14 gig oc orders so keeping an eye out on that hopefully they get extra stock though tbh I recon that'll be snapped up before I blink

No sorry I meant that if that's an indication of stock coming to OC around the same time...I'm 412 here. So unless I can bag a suprim, i'll not have an MSI before xmas. The reason I'm 412 here though is because I had 4 orders rejected at competitor, where I had an ftw ultra bought with OTP and all done, then cancelled 4x, Then my bank put a fraud stop on my card lol. So I came here and used paypal.

Associate
the way i see it is that I honestly don't mind the wait for my card, I still have a perfectly acceptable pc but I do wish there was more transparency in regards to the situation, when other places can do it and make that information freely available even if you haven't purchased from there the lack of information from OCUK is quite disappointing

Back
Top Bottom