• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Yep. That is why I was in a rush. Wanted it so I can play on launch. Also as it is one of the cheapest cards and is msrp, might as well get is asap and make use of it longer as I will be selling before hopper arrives.

Yep. That is why these notifications from bots is a must. You just need to be in a position where you can act quickly, I.e. not in a meeting with your boss or something.

God damnit, in meeting. Comes out of meeting, GONE fffffffffffffffffffffffff
Glad I bagged a 3070 Aorus yesterday now.

Soldato
It lasted less than 10 seconds. Unfortunately I already have had a 3080 Ventus delivered from OCUK... which won't fit in my Ncase M1. This was my last chance to get a FE before the end of my return window :(

I’d get a new case of you really want a 3080, those sandwich style ITX cases are not well suited to a founders edition and run very hot as they can’t vent the air from the pass through fan.

Either way you need a different case so might as well keep the msi which you have.

Associate
Missed 3080 again too - got as far as the linked web page before seeing the out of stock message - seeing the "Buy now" button there looked really odd.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Unfortunately not, but at £660.04 or whatever it was, im not going to argue over £11.50 postage or whatever it is :) its only an interim card anyhow til i can source a 6800XT
You never know, you may end up keeping it in the end ;)

I certainly would make good use of it for Cyberpunk at the very least :)

Associate
You never know, you may end up keeping it in the end ;)

I certainly would make good use of it for Cyberpunk at the very least :)

Thats EXACTLY why i bought it lol.. 2/3 now of my wishlist crossed off (Xbox Series X / New GPU / 5900X) just the search for the elusive 5900X now. I have a freesync screen, so im going to miss adaptive sync for a while, oh well.

Associate
Got a 3090Fe Confirmed sad, glad and excited. Sure it's over priced but at this point I dont care my times worth more and having something sexy for the xmas periods nice. Will last me til 4000 series at least :D:D

Back
Top Bottom