• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Damn FE's, I clicked on it instantly, but my bank is just too slow. By the time the OTP was all done they emptied my basket. Seems stock drops just isnt gonna work for me unless I change banks.

Associate
Its painful how little information is given. A daily update takes moments. Other sites manage it. Smaller and bigger ones! What zotac are you queuing for? I'm 60th for zotac trinity oc. Has your position dropped at all recently?
I'm really curious what sort of updates people are looking for. Reminds me of an old joke about a diary of a rock:
1200 BC - nothing happened
1100 BC - nothing happened
800 BC - nothing happened
13 AD - nothing happened
12.04.0013 AD 12:34:32PM - some **** kicked me
12 AD - nothing happened

Associate
Bin off OCUK and sign up to StockDrops Discord. Even if you miss a few drops, you will eventually get one and it will still be faster than OCUK. And a far more pleasant experience. And you don't need to deal with OCUK, which is great.

Also LOL at the bootlickers like the guy above me. Communication is terrible and, as has been pointed out several times, the information given doesn't match the orders.

Associate
Bin off OCUK and sign up to StockDrops Discord. Even if you miss a few drops, you will eventually get one and it will still be faster than OCUK. And a far more pleasant experience. And you don't need to deal with OCUK, which is great.

Unless your payment method uses OTP, then you are wasting your time. That's 3 times now I've been through a basket in 30 secs only to lose out due to verified by visa.

Associate
Many of us have been lured to a purchase without knowing the full extent of the backlog; so the least that OC can do is give people updates on when there is a change in the backlog. Also,

Man, I wish that was true: Gibbo's updates have been inconsistent and lackluster, in several instances OCuk has shipped cards to customers which were not listed in the previous updates - updates that Gibbo promised, mind you.
That's why we want updates that state "no news": because when Gibbo is silent, it can mean two things: 1) there's no news or 2) there's news but his lazy ass forgot to give them to us.

I hope some good news arrives for you all soon but it's not looking likely ay!?

Associate
this thread is getting pathetic. nearly 1400 pages and no one who can give information about cards status seems to give it a look or try to address it. First and last time I order here, glad I avoided this site when I bought my 5900x otherwise it'd be 400+ in a queue and not sat in my pc currently.

Associate
Ocuk has asus tuf 3070 in stock... just bought one. Dear lord jesus may ocuk have mercy if this crap turns out to be pre order... been in the que for 3080 for 2 months now, i finaly gave up
Well done for paying for a 3070 that's priced just as much as some payed for a 3080 2 months ago . Oc had you wer they wanted you and it's payed off .

Thanks BitterBeauty for the heads up !
I've been lurking this thread and after reading all the negative comments about overclockers, mainly greed and lack of communication, I thought I won't shop for them. In addition rtx 3060 ti will launch soon for at least 25% cheaper, which will be only 10-15% slower. However who knows when RTX 3060 ti will actually be available for purchase. Because of the covid situation i have few hours at work, so i got lots of free time to game.

I overpaid 150 pounds. Is 150 pounds worth several months of gaming when I also happen to have most of my free time until activity at work picks up in the spring ? For me it is. First I need to actually receive the product in hand and see it works properly, but I assume things will go smoothly though.

Congrats to all who got a 3080 for 650 quid ! I guess we will never see that price again... until it gets replaced by the RTX 4000 series.

Associate
Just my luck I'd been refreshing for the past couple days as I'm on holiday this week, went and made some cheese on toast, of course, they appear and all sell before I come back. I didn't even get any notifications of who's using what to find out so quickly?

Associate
Thanks BitterBeauty for the heads up !
I've been lurking this thread and after reading all the negative comments about overclockers, mainly greed and lack of communication, I thought I won't shop for them. In addition rtx 3060 ti will launch soon for at least 25% cheaper, which will be only 10-15% slower. However who knows when RTX 3060 ti will actually be available for purchase. Because of the covid situation i have few hours at work, so i got lots of free time to game.

I overpaid 150 pounds. Is 150 pounds worth several months of gaming when I also happen to have most of my free time until activity at work picks up in the spring ? For me it is. First I need to actually receive the product in hand and see it works properly, but I assume things will go smoothly though.

Congrats to all who got a 3080 for 650 quid ! I guess we will never see that price again... until it gets replaced by the RTX 4000 series.

150 FE's just dropped on the competitor literally 10mins ago at £649, they didn't last long ofc, but could have had a 3070 easily...they were available for at least 5mins @ £469

Associate
if anybody is lives up north near teesside and wants a 3070 FE i just bought one accidently from the FE drops - wanted a 3080 - message me (not dealing with any postage)

So tempting I'm in Redcar lol..... need a 3080 for 4k.

Just seen zotac 3080 amp holo on an alert site for Germany. I was in the queue for one of them but it seemed hopeless. if they start shipping might change my tuf oc

Back
Top Bottom