• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
On 3080 Gaming X Trios, I found a table from a competitor that has the ETA for these card on 2nd-6th Dec with only 150 outstanding orders to fulfil. Depending on that shipment volume, they might have some spare to get in stock for early December. Meanwhile, It could also mean that MSI is shipping to UK around that date and OCuk is likely to also receive a number of cards. How much I dont know. what I know is that my position in the queue is higher than the number of outstanding orders from the competitor.

Meaning... I'll keep my eyes open for early Dec MSI Gaming X Trios Shipment.

Associate
Where are people sourcing FE's ??? I thought nvidia stopped selling these a while ago and I havnt seen any on any other retailers ?!

Thanks

Directly from the website. You have to go to the Nvidia website and when they show availability it generates a unique identifier for it which goes to an actual UK retailer that is the largest in the country to process payment and shipping.

Associate
Payment authorised email through from other etailer. My hopes are getting higher that I got one. Just needs picking and dispatching now! I was mid meeting when the drop happened and I think the other people in the call thought I'd disappeared. No idea what was said in those lost two minutes from adding to basket to paying.

Associate
Where are people sourcing FE's ??? I thought nvidia stopped selling these a while ago and I havnt seen any on any other retailers ?!

Thanks
Follow telegram app and partalert. The blue competitor is the sole provider for FE cards in the UK. I got one a month ago and already also got a strix 3080 in my machine thanks to it.. cancelled my pre order here ages ago. Big joke OCUK. Won't buy here again sadly

Associate
Thanks! Will keep an eye on the nvidia website again then.

Do these drop fairly frequently ?

About once a week, if that. Trends dictate Tuesday and Thursday are days to look out for, particularly around 1300-1500 UK time. But if you can set up part alerts or anything like that you'd be better off, as Nvidia has turned off the "Notify Me" functionality on their website.

Associate
Follow telegram app and partalert. The blue competitor is the sole provider for FE cards in the UK. I got one a month ago and already also got a strix 3080 in my machine thanks to it.. cancelled my pre order here ages ago. Big joke OCUK. Won't buy here again sadly

About once a week, if that. Trends dictate Tuesday and Thursday are days to look out for, particularly around 1300-1500 UK time. But if you can set up part alerts or anything like that you'd be better off, as Nvidia has turned off the "Notify Me" functionality on their website.

Thanks guys, that's helpful. Will keep any eye out then, I already have PartAlert on Twitter but obvoisuly missed this drop !

Cheers :)

Associate
Just got one of these 3070 FE's Arriving Saturday

Will probably keep it until Q2/3 next year when I HOPE 3080 supply stabilizes and then I'll upgrade. Who knows, maybe a even to a 3080 Ti.

Only one thing's for sure, It won't be in OCUK.

Associate
Thanks! Will keep an eye on the nvidia website again then.

Do these drop fairly frequently ?

lol no. 3070 and 3090 seem to be weekly. That was the first 3080 drop in 20 days, every time it's gone in less than two minutes so you have to be FAST. 3070s last a few minutes more, 3090 can be up for much longer but this time it wasn't. If you just have a look every now and then you will 100% miss it, you have to have an alert on. I use one on discord and one on twitter. Discord one is usually a little faster for me though, and it was again today.

Associate
Yo guys , just to give people still waiting some context.

I ordered my card on the 18th September and just got my notification for tomorrow delivery.

I was position number 234 on the 29th September.

Date ordered: 18/09/2020 11:07:52
Payment Method: Braintree_CC
Shipping Method: DPD Next Day (Mon-Fri)
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Ordered (prices in GBP)
£599.99 x 1 - Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Sub-Total: 599.99
Shipping: 8.75
VAT: 121.75
Total: 730.49

Good luck to everyone !

Last edited:
Associate

I ordered my card on the 18th September and just got my notification for tomorrow delivery.

£599.99 x 1 - Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Good to luck to everyone !
i was around the same position in the queue for the eagle (ordered first hour of release) and yet somehow i am still over 100! cant believe there are so little stock of certain cards arriving.

Associate
Has anyone in here had any luck using Stock infromer? I'm subbed up to their discord and I get notifications through, but by the time I've loaded the page, got it in the basket and hit buy (on other sites) it's either 'can't process the order' or out of stock, I'm wondering if even with Stock Informer, is it still too slow?

Associate
i was around the same position in the queue for the eagle (ordered first hour of release) and yet somehow i am still over 100! cant believe there are so little stock of certain cards arriving.

I was 96 as of last Friday, but they got a Very large order in from ASUS this week.

Hang in there buddy !

Associate

Good luck to everyone !

Well done what was latest Queue position from Friday 20th Nov, end of sep is no good for seeing how many they got in.

Back
Top Bottom