• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I think somebody earlier had dispatch in position 32 which is still not an Ok amount. Their Queue is a little dodgy in its make up though as somebody a couple of weeks ago got one when in position 339 and only 3-4 came in.

Nah I'm 32 and I've had nothing.
The highest seems to be 14 and someone at 10 had a dispatch for tuf non-oc

Associate
Nah I'm 32 and I've had nothing.
The highest seems to be 14 and someone at 10 had a dispatch for tuf non-oc

Was your post earlier I had seen with 32, that's why I mentioned in a post with Gibbos ASUS stock 32 had not dispatched so was not near an OK amount.
Seems if 14 highest the other 36 must have gone elsewhere, now there's a surprise;) and why he does not use accurate numbers to enable shenannegans.

Associate
Well that was a interesting read and seems to back up a lot of what we have noticed over the last 2 and a bit months

It's a shame that this forum, one of the most active PC forums on the web is attached to such a store. I wonder how the other stores compare when it comes to working? I've never bought anything from OC and at this point i don't think i will

Associate
This isn’t anything to do with the current conversations. I ordered a RTX 3070 TUF OC when it said 10+ in stock. Does this mean I’ll be getting it soon or will I need to wait to be put in a queue. If so, how do I find my number?

Associate
Hello, does anybody know how overclockers have organised the queue system as I’m number 438 in the queue for an Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC but does that mean that I’m 438th in line for the specific GPU I ordered or does the queue include all Asus graphics cards?

It's probably not what you want to hear but it's specific to the model. In other words, there are 437 orders for Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC that need to be delivered before yours is sent to you. OCUK shipped less than 20 of these cards in the past 10 weeks.

Associate
I don't know about you guys ... but I'm having more fun on this thread than I ever would have if I got my 3080......
Kinda makes me sad seeing people get their cards because I know deep down that they're leaving the rest of us and never coming back :(

The mutual displeasure makes me feel like I'm.....Part of something :p

Associate
Well well well here are some reviews by people who worked for OCUK - read it at your own risk !

https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Overclockers-Uk/reviews

"Worst of all computer parts were thrown around the warehouse and dropped, i witnessed a whole pallet of computer parts being shipped tipping over from a flt driver who thought it was funny to drive around the warehouse."

Oh dear lord

Associate
This isn’t anything to do with the current conversations. I ordered a RTX 3070 TUF OC when it said 10+ in stock. Does this mean I’ll be getting it soon or will I need to wait to be put in a queue. If so, how do I find my number?

Generally depends one when the payment went through and how many other people did the same, you might have been queued. Check you email for order confirmation, and tomorrow you SHOULD get a weekly update assuming they actually send out the updates.

Associate
Generally depends one when the payment went through and how many other people did the same, you might have been queued. Check you email for order confirmation, and tomorrow you SHOULD get a weekly update assuming they actually send out the updates.
Alright thank you :). Not really in a huge rush but want to build a pc before Christmas. I had an order received email, and now the current thing on website says ‘Order received - not yet shipped’

Associate
"Worst of all computer parts were thrown around the warehouse and dropped, i witnessed a whole pallet of computer parts being shipped tipping over from a flt driver who thought it was funny to drive around the warehouse."

Oh dear lord

I'm taking that stuff with a pinch of salt. This could well be true, but it could also be a disgruntled/fired employee who knows exactly what to say to hurt the company...

It's all too easy to find confirmation bias in stuff like this. I wonder if you were to look at the same site for their competitors, you'd get the same kind of reviews?

Associate
So I'm 26 in the queue for a 3080 TUF non OC. That would be covered by a 'small' (10-30) shipment, so I'd expected the shipment described as 'okay' (50ish) would cover my order quite easily and I've seen a number of Asus cards going out today- but no dispatch email for me yet.

I'm curious as to what's happening, hopefully the warehouse just ran out of hours to dispatch goods today.

:(

Last edited:
Associate
It's probably not what you want to hear but it's specific to the model. In other words, there are 437 orders for Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC that need to be delivered before yours is sent to you. OCUK shipped less than 20 of these cards in the past 10 weeks.

Sounds like the card should be delivered in approximately 4 years. Ideally for the release of 5080.

Back
Top Bottom