• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I scored a second 3080 FE on the most recent drop the other day. Sorry I've not got back to a few messages on here, I've been predisposed let's say. If anyone would like a pack of links to help them get a card, shoot me a message and I'll reply when I can tonight.

Associate
Some Scumbag is selling a EVGA 3080 FFW3 Ultra on the bay of fleas for a buy it now of £350.....which sounds a great deal until you look and find he's charging £999 for postage! what a utter scumbag, wish we could report these people and get there accounts locked.

Associate
Some Scumbag is selling a EVGA 3080 FFW3 Ultra on the bay of fleas for a buy it now of £350.....which sounds a great deal until you look and find he's charging £999 for postage! what a utter scumbag, wish we could report these people and get there accounts locked.

You pay ebay fees on P&P too these days so pointless and no need to report.

Associate

Is this not a scalper/bot trap listing?

I have seen a few just selling a photo also.

Anyone would be mad to think it was a genuine listing.

Associate
Well, it looks like the ‘OK amount’ of Asus TUF non OC’s turned out to be less than OK (literally). Somewhere between 14 and 32 in fact. According to the (ridiculous) code, an ‘OK amount’ is meant to be around 50.

What’s going on? Obviously that’s a rhetorical question, as no one that knows reads / posts here. :confused:

Associate
Well, it looks like the ‘OK amount’ of Asus TUF non OC’s turned out to be less than OK (literally). Somewhere between 14 and 32 in fact. According to the (ridiculous) code, an ‘OK amount’ is meant to be around 50.

What’s going on? Obviously that’s a rhetorical question, as no one that knows reads / posts here. :confused:

I was 26th, or 25th after a forum-announced cancellation this week, and I've not heard a peep.

Associate
Honestly, completely neglecting to fulfil a promise (“We will keep you updated on the stock situation via the forums”) whilst willy waving about your possessions would be bad enough, but complaining about being ripped off... my, that really takes the biscuit.

Associate
Pushing it mate. We are privileged that we even get to see queue numbers later shouldn't actually expect to get your card .
I’m just having a little faith, not sticking up for OC or anything. Just believing that we will actually get them, if you think it’s a waste of time save yourself the hassle and cancel :)

Associate
Rumour has it that nearly 400 cards have come through for the Ventus at the same time overclockers have had nada and not even mentioned them.

Associate
So it looks like the first 1000 despatched not the first 1000 ordered, surely that's not right, is it?

If the promotional bundle is included in your order, the codes should be emailed to you after dispatch. You should be one of the last people to still receive it from OCUK. From Monday, OCUK may be using the excuse that the promotional offer expires on 30/11 and that they can no longer honour it because of Nvidia (even though other retailers are still including promotional offers with the cards they sell).

EDIT: There seem to be rumours it's been extended again, though I cannot find that information on Nvidia's site. At the time I write this, https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/news/30-series-watch-dogs-legion-bundle/ still states 30 November as the redemption deadline.

Back
Top Bottom