• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
well 2 days after getting me refund from clockers i manageed to bag a Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC from a competitor for £750 quid and it should be here by next friday

good luck all and stay safe!

giphy.gif

Associate
I dropped 171 places to 962 for the Asus tuf oc. Iv been so close to bagging one from elsewhere, but always gone at checkout. Think my luck must change before it's my turn at overclockers

Associate
I was... scanning around a competitor website as they have 3080 vision OC's coming in with 0 outstanding pre orders - they won't be selling any cards until they have cleared all back orders. They will be offering surplus cards to customers with longer queue times. I was told they plan to clear all orders by mid Feb. THIS is how you treat your customers. not like the absolute joke we're all experiencing. Gibbo needs to get sacked after this shambles!
your right terrible practice

OCUK are still taking pre orders even though there are thousands in que

I cant see any other major retailer accepting pre orders, because they know they wont fulfill in time, i dont think OCUK care either

edit:

correction, looks like they cancelled all the pre orders haha

Permabanned
your right terrible practice

OCUK are still taking pre orders even though there are thousands in que

I cant see any other major retailer accepting pre orders, because they know they wont fulfill in time, i dont think OCUK care either

edit:

correction, looks like they cancelled all the pre orders haha
Cancelled ? Huh? I got queue update email. They should cancel all pre orders hahhaha. What a joke?

Associate
So ive moved from position 17 to 14 in the past 3 weeks waiting for an Asus Rog Strix OC 3080, does anyone else get the impression that they are prioritising the customers that have paid the inflated price for them? in order guarentee that they dont cancel their orders and hence make an additional £50? surely they cant have only sent 3 units in the past 3 weeks? i usually always order from OCUK but if i dont get mine soon i think ill have to start shopping elsewhere..

Associate
So ive moved from position 17 to 14 in the past 3 weeks waiting for an Asus Rog Strix OC 3080, does anyone else get the impression that they are prioritising the customers that have paid the inflated price for them? in order guarentee that they dont cancel their orders and hence make an additional £50? surely they cant have only sent 3 units in the past 3 weeks? i usually always order from OCUK but if i dont get mine soon i think ill have to start shopping elsewhere..
...also i moved from 14 to 14 in the queue this week so im pretty happy with that level of progress

Back
Top Bottom