• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
It is now been 23 days and while there has been a few email updates there has not actually been a delivery of 5600x yet, starting to think there wont be till next year.

Caporegime
It is now been 23 days and while there has been a few email updates there has not actually been a delivery of 5600x yet, starting to think there wont be till next year.
By shipping the 5900X and 5950X first, they provide even more incentive for people to buy those models :p

If you bought a 5600X they might get you one by the end of the year, maybe :p But you only paid £300 so the new "Premium AMD" isn't really interested :p

Associate
Sitting here waiting for any glimpse of a 5800x update like :confused::confused: got my meshify C case glaring at me waiting for my new mobo and cpu.

Associate
728 to 511 so making progress!

There is a shipment of 300 somewhere in the ether right? Fingers crossed another 200-300 come in on top of that in the first half of dec, might get it all shipped before xmas!

Associate
By shipping the 5900X and 5950X first, they provide even more incentive for people to buy those models :p

If you bought a 5600X they might get you one by the end of the year, maybe :p But you only paid £300 so the new "Premium AMD" isn't really interested :p

Yeah I thought the same, clear the pre-orders of the 5900x and 5950x models. I'm sure a good amount of people will cancel any lower models just to get there hands on one.

Associate
yer that's another big BUT the price inflation on the CPUs due to the demand with the price factor I'm safe to stay where I am as I will get that price if they were RRP then it would be more compelling

Associate

Been following stock and delivery dates on a number of sites and I suspect you're right, I'm seeing delivery dates of New Years Eve currently.
I have a working PC, so I'm happy to wait, I'm certainly not throwing money the way of scalpers or sites with inflated prices.

As has been said elsewhere, just because new stuff is released doesn't mean your current rig is suddenly obsolete
(Though I am itching for an upgrade having already ordered motherboard, memory and a new nvme)

Associate
Just received a notification from DPD saying that I'll be getting my 5900 in less than 2 hours! Going by what the delivery guidelines were, I wasn't expecting it until Tuesday! Epic service from DPD as usual

Associate
The 5800x I ordered from the big online store has dispatched for delivery on Tuesday. I wasn’t confident it would be delivered as they sold it for £404 which is below rrp and it’s not be back up for sale since the 21st when I ordered.

Back
Top Bottom