• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I’m looking to get a 5600X, I get paid on the 11th and would like to know what is my best chance of getting one as fast as possible?

I see that overclockers orders arent accepting anywhere and everywhere else is out of stock.

Is this going to be the same as 3080 where I have to wait two months or will it be better?

Please do let me know

Going by queue positions and posts I think you'd not likely get one this year.

Associate
With units coming in to stock hopefully clearing the backlog this week of 5900X, what is the order process? Surely it won't go "in stock" as bots will just snipe every unit. Pre-order button?

Associate
im upto 559 now, this is euuurgh

528 over here.
With units coming in to stock hopefully clearing the backlog this week of 5900X, what is the order process? Surely it won't go "in stock" as bots will just snipe every unit. Pre-order button?

You're out of your mind if you think they're clearing the backlog this week.

More lke 2021.

There are 1000s in the queue and only 200 odd units have come in since launch.

Associate
I'm sure after the back log has been cleared then bots and scalpers won't be making a big enough profit?

Associate
528 over here.

You're out of your mind if you think they're clearing the backlog this week.

More lke 2021.

There are 1000s in the queue and only 200 odd units have come in since launch.

Gibbo's thread states 120 back orders left on 5950X, then 200x incoming. Admittedly I confused 5900X and 5950X but still, it's not clear exactly what the stock delta will be for those SKUs. In any case it doesn't seem too outrageous to clear the backlog soon.

Associate
Waiting on a 5900x here - 434 in the queue. Just had a competitor dispatch my RAM, PSU and M.2 SSD which I ordered over three weeks ago. So I hope people realise that almost everything is seeing supply problems and not just the new product launches!

Back
Top Bottom