• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Problem we are having is that the update that the rep provided did not line up with what @Gibbo said had shipped which smells really fishy. Pre-build customers have receivied GB cards with retail packaging and since then @GIGA-Man has vanished, poof! gone...I suspect (speculation) that the cards have been sidelined and with no confirmation either way it does not look good...My failth in GB has gone and my next build will not have a GB component in there I can tell you that and it will all be bought from elsewhere!!!

At least some GB cards are coming through though. Some manufacturers and certainly certain cards by some manufacturers seem to be next to none existent in all this. Has any card manufacturer come out of this debacle well so far?

Its interesting that by the looks of things there are decent shipments of the 3070 into the UK. I don't know much about card manufacturing but you'd think if there was massively more demand for one card over another you'd put most of your production bandwidth into making the card that everyone wants.

Associate
Mostly is them thieves at Ngreedia which I think don't even look at social media as they don't care about customers let alone about what they think of them :D AIB gets chip from Ngreedia if Ngreedia doesn't give them any they cannot make cards either :)

Guys I hope you are VERY YOUNG, giving updates for the sake of it is pointless, giving bad reviews because of it is as bad, the fault lies with Nvidia really, they launched they knew they would have not had stock yet people go to Jensen feet licking them clean despite charging again like 20xx with a fake RSP... so...

People won't get cards until 2021, it is shocking that after Jensen himself said it people still keeping preorder and expect a card, there are none, as there are no AMD CPUs or GPUS, the "consumers" company :D

Just chill, because even the other store updates aren't really useful, nice touch? Yes...but you still won't get your cards until 2021, probably not even before Q2 as Q1 people will fight like gladiators to win contract to move ehm... BILLIONS of Covid Vaccine not GPUs :D

So....until probably 2022 most of these shipments will be by ships! Simple common sense...

Don't go making a valid point in this thread!!!!!! It's not welcome!!!!

Associate
Confirmation from Overclockers support that "due to Nvidia not sending anymore codes [they] do not have anymore to send".

Pretty poor, why haven't they moved to the new Call of Duty promotion like every other major retailer?

Associate
Confirmation from Overclockers support that "due to Nvidia not sending anymore codes [they] do not have anymore to send".

Pretty poor, why haven't they moved to the new Call of Duty promotion like every other major retailer?
Probably from the amount of pre-orders they have it would be awkward to sort out who gets one and such.

Associate
Mostly is them thieves at Ngreedia which I think don't even look at social media as they don't care about customers let alone about what they think of them :D AIB gets chip from Ngreedia if Ngreedia doesn't give them any they cannot make cards either :)

Guys I hope you are VERY YOUNG, giving updates for the sake of it is pointless, giving bad reviews because of it is as bad...

Snipped barely literate, patronising twaddle.

This is completely representative of the absolute basic level one thinking we have to suffer through from the “rationality police” at least once a day on this forum.

It’s not about supply, it is about communication, PR, and delivering not only what you promised but what you had the brass balls to proclaim you were the best in the country at, procuring cards from NVIDIA because they’re the “oldest and bestest and coolest and nicest” and all that old ****.

As a customer I am here to make sure OC are sweating every day about the loss of their reputation because that’s the only lever we have. Customers pressure retailers, retailers pressure suppliers.

I don’t care at all whose fault it is, retailer gets it because they’re in retail. Don’t like it, don’t be in retail.

I know you think you’re helping, that this will all just go away if you ride in and just explain to the mob why they’re wrong, but really all you’re doing is siding with a company and not customer.

I know whose side I am on.

Associate

Only offered to bigger retailers.

Associate
Ordered my gigabyte eagle OC 3080 14 hours after release. (Had gotten up early for work and just tried refreshing to see if it would load)
I am now 513 in the queue, I was ~900 when I got the first update. I feel like the eagle has been abandoned altogether due to better binning and the power connector issues. I just wish I had even a slight idea of when it was coming.

I saved up for it and feel like I’ve wasted my money. I could use a diff retailer and hope it comes earlier. But I can’t afford that without Cancelling from here. And what if it takes even longer?
Such a predicament.

Back
Top Bottom