The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Soldato
I must admit Jonny Smith and Richard Meadens podcast is cracking.

Richard Porter, not Meaden.

But yes, it's great. They're a properly funny pair. Listened to it on headphones while doing some bits and bobs in the garden over the weekend, I must have looked a bit weird pushing a lawn mower around while giggling.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The XJ220 has seen a similar fate to the Diablo....

dc5JMaH.jpg

Don't know the story here but if I was the F40 owner I'd be locking it away at least unitl 2020 is done with.

Soldato
The XJ220 has seen a similar fate to the Diablo....

dc5JMaH.jpg

Don't know the story here but if I was the F40 owner I'd be locking it away at least unitl 2020 is done with.
That looks a bit more substantial than the diablo one, that looked like it was just a bit of body damage. That 220 looks far more serious, suspect a change of underwear was needed:).

Associate
Why can't these drivers actually drive? Driving to the road conditions is the first thing that should be on your mind when on a public road. Track? Do what you want. Public road? Learn how to drive muppet!

Associate
That RC car driving was amazing. I think Otis was right when he said that if the driver had a better view then the result might have n=been a lot closer. That Taycan is a beast mind you...

Soldato
This was the first thread I could find related...
Amazon just released (ok, a few days ago) "Top Gear: From A-Z" in their video library. Man, the memories! A good documentary and just wondering about everyone else's thoughts after all these seasons.

Back
Top Bottom