iPhone 12 Accessories

Soldato
The strangest thing happened yesterday. I received DPD parcel that inside it had 3 items from BeHello (never heard of the brand), inside was a wireless charger, a clear case and a screen protector. I don't have a scooby doo who sent them. I spoke to the people who know I have the new phone to see if it was a Christmas present ordered wrong but no. How strange.

Soldato
Isn't there a thing going abut just now where companies are sending out stuff to people from amazon in order to get reviews?? Hadn't heard of it being iPhones, know there were plant seeds and stuff before.

If they did they haven't done a good job as there was nothing in the packaging to say where it was from or if they wanted a review.

Soldato
Are their any MagSafe stands out there that aren’t naff looking blocks of wood like the ones being sold on Etsy?
I’ve seen that 3-in-1 thing on Belkin’s site but I only need the phone rather than a watch etc too. I guess the choices available might ramp up in the coming months...

Last edited:
Soldato
Are their any MagSafe stands out there that aren’t naff looking blocks of wood like the ones being sold on Etsy?
I’ve seen that 3-in-1 thing on Belkin’s site but I only need the phone rather than a watch etc too. I guess it the choice might ramp up in the coming months...

I could use one too if you find one

Soldato
Curious as to which wireless charger it is as well. I've got a various anker ones dotted around my house and they all work perfectly with my 12 pro.

I like the look of that magsafe duo but it says you need a 20w power supply for it to take adv of the 15w charging. Which would put it up to £150. I couldn't find any reliable information if you just use a standard ipad 10/12w block with a usb-a to lightening whether it would have enough power to charge both the watch and phone. I'm just speculating the 5w phone charger wouldn't.

Anyway, that belkin 3-1 charger looks ideal. I'm going to wait and see what others come up with as well. Theres a better looking one from native union which is £129 that only has 7w wirelesss.

So I bit the bullet and got the belkin 3-1 just normal wireless charging. I have a USB-C charger so if I need to charge a good bit before heading out i'll just use that but for charging over night it's perfect for me.

Cleans up the clutter on the bedside table as well. I'm thinking of drilling a hole through to hide the cable as well. Not sure though.

bFbFTBY.png

Soldato
SO my Mous Clarity case turned up for my 12 mini and the left side is bowed, showing the frame and compromising protection etc so rteurn time. Not overly impressed to be honest so the hunt continues. May go for an Apple leather case maybe, so undecided

Soldato
OP
Finally gave into the advertising and now have a Mous case and suction mount for the car coming, oh and some screen protectors..
Got 20% off but still £75...

Commissario
My other half has asked if there are screen protectors that aren't quite so visible around the edge. I don't know if it's the screen protector itself that's showing or dust that's accumulated.

This is a "Spigen EZ Fit Tempered Glass Screen Protector"

lomB9kr.jpeg

Any suggestions?

(/edit - that's dust around the bottom of the phone, it's not scratched to pieces)

Soldato
My other half has asked if there are screen protectors that aren't quite so visible around the edge. I don't know if it's the screen protector itself that's showing or dust that's accumulated.

This is a "Spigen EZ Fit Tempered Glass Screen Protector"

lomB9kr.jpeg

Any suggestions?

(/edit - that's dust around the bottom of the phone, it's not scratched to pieces)
I got these and found them great, and I am not a fan of screen protectors or ever have been but I was worried about the claims that the Ceramic Shield, although stronger, was more scratch prone.

QITAYO [3 Pack] Tempered Glass Screen Protector Compatible with iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro (6.1 inch), [Anti-Scratch] [Easy-Installation Tool] [Bubble Free] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GYWZT5V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_pxW.FbWJJ97N7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

You wouldn’t even know there was a protector applied. My brother also has the 12 and he had been using a more expensive protector but again he didn’t like the edges. I recommend the ones I had and he thinks they’re great.

Back
Top Bottom