• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
The Nvidia link didn't go live for me for a good few minutes after the 2pm refresh on the other websites. I already had a few bits in basket and had been doing the captures 10 minutes earlier for the other items and login in etc so avoided them on checkout for the founders card luckily

Associate
Only found one place stocking the card i wanted, add to basket button appeared at 13:57, but wouldn't work, then I got screwed by the CAPTHA. Will be keeping an eye on these forums for OCs drop

Associate
I think I got a Founders Edition... well, the order went through anyway, who knows whether you're actually going to get what you ordered these days

Mine did too, completed through paypal but then when I log into paypal its not there and looks it was cancelled at the retailer! Should be reserved once you put it in your basket for at least a couple of minutes but hey ho!

Last edited:
Associate
What a fail.. only went live for me at 14:04 on the Nvidia site now I've got a tab open which directs to the retailers site but showing out of stock.. I'll keep refreshing as a just incase... at £369 they're a cracking card but not £400+..

Soldato
Tried for a founders but failed. Nvidia site took me to competitor site which showed price but no option to add to basket. Then showed out of stock on refresh. Sick of trying to buy stuff these days, it's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom