Poll: *** The official 2020 MacBook Air/13" MacBook Pro thread (it has the M1 chip and everything!) ***

What 2020 Apple Silicon notebook have you ordered?

• MacBook Air

Votes: 71 71.0%
  • 13" MacBook Pro

Votes: 29 29.0%

• Total voters
Associate
My Air has shipped too, went for the 8 gpu core, 16gb, 512gb version. It’s replacing a mid-2011 11” MacBook Air so hoping this will last me for another 9 years!

Permabanned
Played Warcraft on mine all evening and its a Warcrafting beast! Max graphics setting at 900p looks great and is 60fps most of the time.

Done 5 heroic dungeons this evening in Shadowlands, well done Blizzard for the quick M1 port.

Associate
If you were waiting for this news to buy a computer, you already have the decision on the table. As I said before, this MacBook Air is likely to become Apple's most popular computer. And therefore, for many it will be the first contact with the M1 chips. If they come from an Intel MacBook Air they will notice the change, and if they come from a Windows PC the difference will be abysmal .
I am convinced that the next few months we will see more powerful models of this M1 chip in future higher-end iMac and MacBook Pro, but who wants a MacBook Air is not looking for maximum power. And this MacBook Air gives several turns to the Intel generation, so I insist: it is the perfect time to have Apple's lightest and most famous laptop .

Back
Top Bottom