Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
One UK retailer changed their product page from "coming soon" to "sold out". I wonder if that means they actually had some in stock?

Associate
Or they got an update that said no stock, sadly waiting for this board too, like some others it is the only bit left ... think I might give up. I expected Nov 5th originally, then end of November realistically, which became start of December, with nothing clear, I just can’t be bothered now

Associate
U got to love DPD, my Dark Hero just been delivered :)
5KrRRWOrrnK6Pw2KG986ZQdmC6y3tnWVp3ehrRhhN8HD_q8kn2_Bn9J9c43mSeWw3DPej6XW0H3HbgWJtoKbrNAnGIasZfm0qecPSs7Z80ud_BLJhEXoppn8GPJWWpTAaPwVLkHqHaFkySxQfbArONOEf6w5Yrh6D6KpQBsI8qorqDWgm1XE4Thv4qAHokwwk1FF-s9xMFGj3Xw9dhRSvbHeq4V1d3hBset4HNsF9YuTyb7GEDQgeqLlauf3YdNoEvJEiREUq2qk-GQ7eio0w39SQsQ74CILB9voh4yDtWUOAplTWQOkYQ0nKSVL3Ty4E-j0eS0keg8S2GxaHLYCdCQFtqL3Ecm31DowWo9oVKleQk6LTwiHi3aZIT60OsNUAW7Q88DfzHuWkFylMj6GuQBKgSQ7wEshnaJL2resQNDrd2A4sLoIvOMOwETyyqHK5E51aoaYQ7juvlSYt53Ehekv0TwxNaIUKgjLMt0CiJRBAsobDtrkbQVLNXWDajs3ZdNOka2VlEJBJHF_NN_WbYYG9eLrP1ol_nAgeMyg6DVuExNvAXfFqN66XhhzyDmG1JpXUup_TaOJviwQfU1GQ7YDdqBi19vBEkS9TggOlhYMBAdKJUfJpAsP2wrvZpWs8CARWt3wBrEvaWAPbpLMQXqqFn8zmRwCgqS-eXSYQV70dh4aNdFR_aip2pqqF2E=w1716-h1287-no

Mine is still on the way with DPD, but had no update sine the 3rd. Was last seen somewhere in the czech republic, Est. is still for tomorrow, but I'm thinking more likely Tuesday.

Was hoping to be all built for cyberpunk but it's getting awfully close. My ram from Germany is also supposed to be coming via ups tomorrow too, but i've got little faith with them as they loaded my new keyboard onto the wrong van on Friday and don't have customer service over the weekend :mad:

Associate
It is a bit of a nightmare getting parts, I've actually found getting the specific PSU I wanted as hard as my GPU and mobo.

Associate
Or they got an update that said no stock, sadly waiting for this board too, like some others it is the only bit left ... think I might give up. I expected Nov 5th originally, then end of November realistically, which became start of December, with nothing clear, I just can’t be bothered now

Actually I just looked through the options I fancied, nothing in stock anyway :o

Associate
My Dark Hero came with a Zen 2 Bios. Make sure you update it to 2601.

Ouch, thought they were all zen 3 ready out the box, you can do this without a zen 2 cpu right or with a zen 3 cpu in there just won't do anything I presume? sorry if this is bit of a noob question

Associate
Hmm can’t wait anymore;

pulled trigger on a different board, slightly odd feeling, but it isn’t right to be waiting like this.

I have had so many bits for my first custom loop build ... I think I will just start building and enjoy ... :D

I know it isn’t passive and doesn’t have dynamic OC but :o

Back
Top Bottom