• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
i ordered the palit version , hope your card get shipped soon :)

edit : best cheapest place to get cyberpunk 2077 ??? , do the 3060ti's get the 1 year geforcenow bonus ?
yes i think they do you just enter you code
Someone has just paid me £380 for a 5700xt pretty much means got a free upgrade to a 3060 ti

is the market that bad?
yes lol people are desperate for graphics cards atm as even 20 series and 5000 series graphics cards are out of stock

Soldato
yes i think they do you just enter you code

yes lol people are desperate for graphics cards atm as even 20 series and 5000 series graphics cards are out of stock

i hope to get a good price for my powercolor 5700xt red devil lol , mind you i also got the stock version also lol as i have to pay back my parents for the 3060Ti lol.

I ordered mine 15:01 on Thurs, still on Order received - not yet shipped.

But then my delivery method also says Other instead of the DPD I selected.

it may ship tomorrow (hope it does for you)

Associate
Have had my 3060 Ti FE since last Friday now. I was originally going to go for a 3080 but had no chance of getting one of those. I'm actually kind of glad I didn't get one now and ended up with this as its a great card. I game at 1440p and it seems fine with that. Was playing Doom Eternal at 165hz locked and it's great.

I have applied a small overclock to mine. Doesn't seem to be outrageous but its nice and cool and quiet and the Timespy score doesn't appear too bad.

2uyLxAAl.jpg

Associate
It's impressive how this small card packs so much punch. I'm absolutely ecstatic to get mine when it dispatches, in spite of my CPU not being great for cyberpunk, this lil behemoth will definitely improve the gaming experience immensely.

Associate
It's impressive how this small card packs so much punch. I'm absolutely ecstatic to get mine when it dispatches, in spite of my CPU not being great for cyberpunk, this lil behemoth will definitely improve the gaming experience immensely.

It's a great purchase if you can get it for MSRP but I think Nvidia moved the whole stack because of performance gains made by AMD. The 3060ti uses a 104 die, these are normally reserved for 70,70s/ti and 80,80s. The 106 die is normally for 60,60s/ti
It explain why the 3060ti and 3070 are so close on performance and power draw.

Nvidia knows that most people will have to pay over MSRP because of the very limited supply of FE cards.

Soldato
Mine will be going up for sale soon. I was thinking the £300 mark

I think £300 is fair.

Whilst I know I could have got more if I posted it on eBay, I'd much prefer it go to someone in OcUK.

On another note, is anyone seeing FPS issues in Warzone? Hitting average of around 60-70 fps which is very surprising considering the 5700XT was able to hit higher and more consistently? My suspicion is that it's driver related with the new 30 series but not sure!

Soldato
On another note, is anyone seeing FPS issues in Warzone? Hitting average of around 60-70 fps which is very surprising considering the 5700XT was able to hit higher and more consistently? My suspicion is that it's driver related with the new 30 series but not sure!

I took vsync off of mine yesterday and was seeing 150+ FPS, all the settings maxed but with world/motion blur off, what res you on?

Associate
Yes they are going to be busy in the warehouse and with virus issue safety to deal with but this is to slow. overclocker should have made a better plan for this time of year under current conditions.

Soldato
I’m averaging just over 100 FPS at 1440p ultra with ray tracing on. I did think that was a little low as YouTube videos show 130 stock so I think I’m CPU limited. What CPU do you have out of interest?

Associate
So far so good for my Gigabyte OC 3060Ti

130-150fps with ultra settings on BF1, 110fps on COD, 90fps on last oasis and unsurprisingly 40fps on the pile of junk that is FIFA 21

This is with a clocked 3600x, 16gb ram

OcUK Staff
Crossing my fingers for a dispatch email today! Really want it to be here before Cyberpunk is out :D

Warehouse are still behind unfortunately, my first day back since house move and just checked the 3060Ti's and 90% of them are still sat in stock waiting to go out, it MIGHT happen today, but considering the warehouse are still catching up I feel it is more likely to be tomorrow / Thursday.

P.S. Just spoke to warehouse manager, he is saying majority of 3060Ti will ship this Thursday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom