• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 6900 XT

Associate
Dont AMD limit to 1 product per order? i have a 6900XT 6800XT and a 5900X in my basket at the final place order stage but the button does not work.

Associate
Hmm, by going into the chrome debugger and selectively replaying the "register-source" http call that was failing .... I got back a chunk of confirmation JSON. I wonder if I've just ordered a 6800XT?

Associate
You've been blacklisted from amd website as well? ha ha ha. Sucks...I've burned 3 IP addresses trying to get one :(

Same, got to the place order button a couple of times and the confirmation page borked. Then it eventually kicked me back to the shipping page and decided the UK isn't supported. Utter farce.

Associate
Except the real link hasn't changed for days, possibly weeks so the bots that were set up ages ago know all about it and almost certainly have done for a long time... they're the only ones who can potentially buy right now.. Its ridiculous.

Except that link didn't show me any availability yet AMD shop site did and still does show many products available, for UK, with pounds as price. But trying to order any of them (I've tried Ryzen, all 3 Radeon etc.) after much difficulty to go through PP payment, just shows Not available in my country. And I even turned off cache in the browser, so it's not cached version just what server shows me live (availability etc.).

Back
Top Bottom