• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Soldato
Got the Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC coming Thursday! Not had a new gfx card for years, on a 1070 now so be a nice boost.

Snap!

Mine is also arriving tommorow.

Should be a nice boost coming from my Vega 56, and I figure it's never going to be worth more than it is now, so i'm cashing in. Might get close to what I paid for it.

Associate
May be useful info to someone...

My order date/time 3rd at 20:24

This was the Inno3D OC 3060Ti

I contacted CS and was told I was 22nd in the queue with 19 cards available.

I was offered a swap and went for the Zotac 3060Ti (non OC) at the same price. Also refunded the postage.

Associate
Seems like many of you have one arriving soon! I got an FE on Monday, I have to say I'm extremely impressed, I wasn't expecting such a decent jump from my GTX 1080 FTW. I'm on a 144hz 1440P G-Sync monitor and it's running Control with DLSS+RT to Horizon Dawn Zero extremely well. You're in for a treat!

Associate
Hi everyone!
Yeah I've been one of those lurkers (check the single figure post count). Thought some others would like to know that I ordered the Palit 3036ti dual at 3rd 15.02 and got confirmation tonight that it'll be here tomorrow!
Was starting to get nervous there.
They're coming guys! Man I'm pumped to have a current gen GPU.

Last edited:
Associate
May be useful info to someone...

My order date/time 3rd at 20:24

This was the Inno3D OC 3060Ti

I contacted CS and was told I was 22nd in the queue with 19 cards available.

I was offered a swap and went for the Zotac 3060Ti (non OC) at the same price. Also refunded the postage.
Well sad, mine is at 3 Dec 20:27:00 so that means I'm even further away in the queue. Nobody contacted me still :/ and I was hoping to get one this week ...

Associate
Just got my dispatch email for delivery tomorrow. From ordering a 3080 on launch day to being really lucky being at my pc in that narrow window that they were on sale. My watch for a new card is nearly at an end.

Back
Top Bottom