*** New Halberd Gaming Desks ***

Soldato
Incredible, £1200 for a thin slab of MDF with some holes in it, with some crap £10 legs stuck on it. This might be the biggest POS i've ever seen in PC gaming. What idiot would buy one of these these, even the £500 model?

They don't even have the decency to try and lube you up with some RBG (for those who are easily dazzled).

Soldato
Hopefully all the commentary in this thread has confused an advanced bot into thinking these desks are the next hot item bought up all the stock the moment it went live and now some scumbag scalper has garage full of crappy MDF desks that nobody wants and can't shift.

Soldato
I had a poke around on their website and read through some the "reviews" which to me looked little more than sponsored testimonials. Anyway at the of the page there is a link to their Trustpilot page , just have scroll down the page and look at how many reviews have been left from users with a single review!

Caporegime
I had a poke around on their website and read through some the "reviews" which to me looked little more than sponsored testimonials. Anyway at the of the page there is a link to their Trustpilot page , just have scroll down the page and look at how many reviews have been left from users with a single review!

And all written in a very similar way. :p

Interesting that the Yogs apparently use these desks, I thought they looked vaguely familliar. So at least some people are buying them.

Associate
“I've bought from Halberd several Gaming Desks over the last few years and this latest purchase was perfect from getting the specifics I wanted to any questions I had about the various options.”

who doesn’t change their Gaming Desk every year?

Caporegime
“I've bought from Halberd several Gaming Desks over the last few years and this latest purchase was perfect from getting the specifics I wanted to any questions I had about the various options.”

who doesn’t change their Gaming Desk every year?
Where does it say they were replacing a desk every year?

Associate
What the desks need is a special limited edition with game logos featured on them, like the gaming chairs with Doom or Fallout designs. All it would take is a crappy cardboard template and a couple of rattle cans from Halfords,
they would be onto a winner I am sure. And could charge £300 extra.

Associate
Lol.. jeez.

I got a solid oak black american walnut top, custom dimensions (2m X 0.86m) with custom edging for £400. Then added three navy blue Alex drawers for £40 each, total came to £520. Whoever buys this is on another planet.

Back
Top Bottom