Lian Li O11D- Mini....(latest post with AIO Up top in ATX format)

D4N

D4N

Associate
What size is it? I'll take a look on the drawings for you to see if it will work.
It’s a be quiet straight power 11 I’m going to try to get in. I have still got my old be quiet sfx unit if all else fails, but I’m quietly confident I can make something work with an atx.

And it’s a full size atx motherboard I’m using too, just to make things easy!

Associate
It’s a be quiet straight power 11 I’m going to try to get in. I have still got my old be quiet sfx unit if all else fails, but I’m quietly confident I can make something work with an atx.

And it’s a full size atx motherboard I’m using too, just to make things easy!
Should fit where you say. Could need to be air cooled only. Likely the bottom and side radiators will be partially blocked by the psu.

D4N

D4N

Associate
Should fit where you say. Could need to be air cooled only. Likely the bottom and side radiators will be partially blocked by the psu.

Cool, thanks for looking into it. Nice to know I haven’t wasted money ordering it. Going to be a nice little project when it arrives :)

I use an external loop, so no problems with the cooling side. Apart from making some holes for the pipes to pass through!

Caporegime
Hi all, been waiting for this for a while as was hoping it was a revised O11D with all round 140mm fan support.

If it had a bit more room at the top so it fitted a 280mm AIO with an ATX mobo I'd be happy. Sadly it doesn't seem to fit a 35mm rad in the side at the back.

SFX is annoying but not end of the world...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Hi - Put in a pre-order for o11 mini on 23rd Nov. Just got odd e.mail from OC which I assume is a standard automated response. The ETA was in January anyway. Still thanks for all the efforts OC it must be a nightmare with all the logistical problems and demand/supply challenge. I hope you get to have some time off over the holidays to rest from the maelstrom. :)

"Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order. With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting delivery early January 2020 but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused. If you are happy to maintain your order we will email you to confirm dispatch as soon as the item(s) in question are available to ship. However if the item is listed below as end of line you will need to amend or refund. ETA: On order with supplier

Associate
Hi - Put in a pre-order for o11 mini on 23rd Nov. Just got odd e.mail from OC which I assume is a standard automated response. The ETA was in January anyway. Still thanks for all the efforts OC it must be a nightmare with all the logistical problems and demand/supply challenge. I hope you get to have some time off over the holidays to rest from the maelstrom. :)

"Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order. With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting delivery early January 2020 but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused. If you are happy to maintain your order we will email you to confirm dispatch as soon as the item(s) in question are available to ship. However if the item is listed below as end of line you will need to amend or refund. ETA: On order with supplier
Hi Adam - Few of us discussing and keeping up to date on the official product launch page here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...le-for-preorder.18907801/page-2#post-34350239. Worth subscribing to, so you're up to date.

Back
Top Bottom