This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is it frowned upon to get drunk on the MS Teams call? :p

Hmmm good shout!

I was planning on going for a run and sticking it on some headphones with video turned off, but i've got loads of work to do. There's currently some Slovakian guest violinist playing and explaining the music of Bach.

I'm not sure Global meetings get what the UK wants from things like this. Where are the Zoom strippers?

Soldato
Ah good old zoom...had a random meeting for the last 40 odd mins or so, so was playing catch up with the work I had to stop. Then colleague messaged me to say she was finishing etc, then sent me a gif of a topless hunk wishing me merry Christmas...needless to say I forgot how to read and write for a couple of mins :o

Phew it's hot in here :D

Permabanned
It was very corporate. With each region putting together a video for the rest and generally discussing company related things. Went on for 3 hours too!

3 hours? oh hell naw!

tenor.gif

Soldato
It was very corporate. With each region putting together a video for the rest and generally discussing company related things. Went on for 3 hours too!
3 hours?! Eeesh glad I only work for a small company lol. Ours today was unplanned and just involved us discussing our workloads, pets, tv shows we've been watching and covid lol.

Soldato
I'm torn really. On the one hand I'm bitter we employed a french advisor to help us through the process as we didn't know it and he didn't do his job, and as soon as he found out there was no commission for us, didn't give us the paperwork we needed from the banks to satisfy the "sales contract" that you sign in France when trying to buy a property, which led us to where we are. They didn't think we'd lose, but I think there's something to do with being the English ones coming in and not respecting the rules etc. when we tried. On the other hand, I'm glad this whole thing is over. Yes, I am roughly 17.5k down with no house to show for it (legal fees, architect fees, this court settlement) but at least it's done. Pay it and move on, or fight it and probably lose again but have the stress drawn out longer.

Was this the place you had a massive refurbishment project planned out for? Sucks :(

Soldato
Feeling rather restless this evening. Can't decide what to do/What to watch :/

Trying to decide if I should get into my Xmas pyjamas and watch a happy Xmas film that I know will make me cry/feel depressed a little bit lol

Anyone else feel like it's not Christmas? Not sure if it's because I've not seen family like I normally would and haven't been out to the shops etc. Heck Xmas day is next week and so far I've only bought 1 present :o lol. I don't even feel that stressed about that either....ooh maybe this is just a side effect of getting old :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom