• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I was 115 last week and I got a shipping notification yesterday, it's with DPD getting dropped about half 2 today
Sad.
I was 56 and I'm still waiting the shipping notification.. Though, I do have other items on the same order so they might just be packing everything and sending it today later on. I'll come back with an update later

Soldato
Sounds like its getting close to backorders filled, stock available and maybe even available at RRP soon. I'm not buying until its available at RRP so a bit of a wait for me yet but I'm hoping as an added bonus there are scalpers that are stuck with 5000 series that they cant shift

Associate
Lol nope as long as they think people are swallowing the 'we are going above and beyond to get stock' when every other supplier have managed through normal supplies, then they will keep scalping you :)
I'll wait for them to become available again in other place with price at RRP.

Associate
Lol nope as long as they think people are swallowing the 'we are going above and beyond to get stock' when every other supplier have managed through normal supplies, then they will keep scalping you :)
Who is getting normal supply? and selling a product for £20 over standard retail is hardly a problem. At least compared to the ebay sellers selling for £70+ the standard price.

Associate
Who is getting normal supply? and selling a product for £20 over standard retail is hardly a problem. At least compared to the ebay sellers selling for £70+ the standard price.

lol Bryce mate...who? Everyone, brick and mortar has it RSP for all models, OCuk is scalping as Nova-store... and honestly won't be purchasing from them again despite years of custom, already some people really puzzle me with lives so flat to be drooling for a price of silicon and willing to buy cr** like 10gb vram card at 800 quid but paying £100 over RSP for nonsense is really being gullible, I have removed OCuk from the list of retailers, it is sad to see them scalping this bad, for integrity if is that bad do not sell at Ebay prices, was looking now on the stock alert place....and yes OCUK is more expensive than scalpers a few days back.

Not only people should wait but also support store with ethics...

Associate
lol Bryce mate...who? Everyone, brick and mortar has it RSP for all models, OCuk is scalping as Nova-store... and honestly won't be purchasing from them again despite years of custom, already some people really puzzle me with lives so flat to be drooling for a price of silicon and willing to buy cr** like 10gb vram card at 800 quid but paying £100 over RSP for nonsense is really being gullible, I have removed OCuk from the list of retailers, it is sad to see them scalping this bad, for integrity if is that bad do not sell at Ebay prices, was looking now on the stock alert place....and yes OCUK is more expensive than scalpers a few days back.

Not only people should wait but also support store with ethics...
Is brick and mortar a physical shop? I am unfamiliar with them. I think people are desperate to get what they want, christmas is approaching and people want to get what they want. Can't fault them, the scalpers are the ones who have the product and there is clearly a huge demand. It is obviously **** but what can people do if they want these products? wait for an unknown amount of time to have a chance of snapping up limited stock? I understand why people over pay at this rate.

Associate
Now now that is starting to get to me. Still waiting on the 5900x shipping notification.
I was 56 on the queue last week. People on the 100s+ are getting it..

I know I have a couple of fans added to my 5900x order but it's no reason for this delay!
Come on OCUK. Help a brother out

Back
Top Bottom