**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Just picked up a S10 from eBay.

Overall good condition for second hand boxed etc.

However,

Soon as i turned it on I noticed screen burn on the white screen. Could see the keyboard home button I icond across the top. They are faint but definitely there.

Anyone had this issue with there S10 ?

Thinking of my options ? Return and refund to eBay or contact Samsung.

Obviously there was no mention of screen burn in the item description.

Soldato
Samsung might be funny with it if you bought it second hand, even though it's supposed to have 24 months warranty and phone isn't even that old yet.

Soldato
Samsung might be funny with it if you bought it second hand, even though it's supposed to have 24 months warranty and phone isn't even that old yet.

Yeah tried Samsung support lastnight and it was painful trying to get through.

Returned to ebay for fulll refund the guy was ok about it.

The search for another S10 begins

Associate
Fixed how?

Previously, when you'd swipe up once it would bring up the recents menu. This wasn't all the time, but did happen now and again. This has been fixed.

For them to work less clunky, you needed to have task changer installed with Good lock. This no longer needs to be installed or active.

The recents swipe has been updated too by the looks of it.

Soldato
Previously, when you'd swipe up once it would bring up the recents menu. This wasn't all the time, but did happen now and again. This has been fixed.

For them to work less clunky, you needed to have task changer installed with Good lock. This no longer needs to be installed or active.

The recents swipe has been updated too by the looks of it.
Ah yes.
I did have task switcher on for a while but I found there was always a tiny delay when swiping up and it was a big enough difference over the stock one UI switcher that I ended up going back, just seems more responsive.

Man of Honour
I don't like the Android gesture navigation as the Samsung version is superior in every way once you install and start to use One Handed Operation+

There's just so much more you can do with side gestures, actions/apps/functions etc all enabled for what direction you swipe in from to how long you swipe for etc. It genuinely is a game changer for me and not having this on any other phone would be a major setback for me personally.

Anyhoo, I have sold the S10e Snapdragon to Musicmagpie. They offered £240 and I was going to put it on sale for £200 so figured this was the way to go :cool:

Soldato
Thought I was going mad but it does seem to be the issue, switched to Plusnet from Sky broadband and looks like the S10+ doesn't get along too well with the new router.

Apps, messages etc don't sync properly at times and connecting and disconnecting to WiFi fixes the issue.

Man of Honour
Indicates a settings issue on the WiFi end of things. If on 5GHz then connect to 2.4GHz on the phone instead or vice versa to see if it's either band being the issue, failing that it may well be a deeper setting in the WiFi settings screens on the router page. Reset them all to default and work up from there.

Soldato
Funnily enough, still nothing on my unlocked S10+

EDIT: Just got mine, will see what day to day difference it makes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom