Wireless buds to look out for in the sales

Soldato
Hi,

Just bought a OnePlus Nord as it was the only phone that had the spec I wanted but sadly one thing is missing which is the headphone jack so I'm in market for some wireless buds

I don't want to spend crazy money and hoping to pick something up in the sales, under £100 would be nice but the cheaper the better, I'm no audiophile but don't want them to sound pants either

They will be used for streaming series and the odd film, listening to music but mostly YouTube

Only issue I have is I find earphones tend to pop out of my ears a lot and I struggle to find a pair a that fit

Any recommendations please? I've no idea where to start and what's good and what to avoid

Thanks

Soldato
OP
I've got a few different models.

Samsung galaxy buds plus - best controls
Sony WF1000mx3 - best sound quality
MPOW X3 - best bang for buck

Thanks I was looking at the MPOW X3 earlier I might just go for them but I read the controls arent great do you have any comments are they frustrating to use?

Soldato
OP
Frustrating & limited BUT they do sound very good for the money

What I'd really like is a pair of the Sony's with the Samsung controls at the MPOW cost :D

Ok thanks, I get annoyed with things like that I want to pop them in and go don't want to messing around with them, I'll have a dog through some of the reviews on Amazon

Soldato
Ok thanks, I get annoyed with things like that I want to pop them in and go don't want to messing around with them, I'll have a dog through some of the reviews on Amazon

You do just pop them in & go.

It's when you want to pause/ffwd etc that they can be a pain. If you're happy enough to control from phone/watch then you won't have a problem at all :)

Associate
Soundcore life p2 sound excellent for the money, way better than the samsung buds and bud+ i had only prob is the controls aren’t touch but i use my watch for that so not a problem for me

Associate
Have a look at the Earfun Air Pro, they are £70 and have very good reviews.

Earfun seems to be relatively new at making wireless earbuds but both these earbuds and their previous ones have been getting great reviews and in a number of cases holding their own against buds more than twice their price.

Soldato
OP
Thanks all, went with the M30 Plus, they are on offer for £31.44 so seemed like a no brained for what you get and the positive reviews. Also thought it wasn't worth spending much more for my usage.

Soldato
Soundpeats TrueFree2

I have Jaybird Vista's and bought these soundpeats as a rough pair and they're excellent and have all the controls. Usually 39 quid and now under 22.

Just need to eq the bass down a little.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Highly rate the Mpow stuff.

These are throw away items at the end of the day. The batteries will die and are not replaceable, no point in spending more really.

Soldato
Took a punt on these, as they had the latest qualcomm chipset in, so figured they should at least hold a stable connection (unlike most)...and at £25 seemed a bit too good to be true...

SOUNDPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth V5.2 Headphones Wireless Earphones with Qualcomm QCC3040 TrueWireless Mirroring 4-Mic cVc 8.0 Total 25 Hours-White

They are absolutely brilliant! Really pleased with them. Connected to my phone within seconds and sounds fantastic. They go louder than you'd ever want, decent amount of bass, not over powering, and the mids and highs are really nice and crisp....oh, and being an airpod rip-off, they have a nice fit.

Honestly can't believe I've bought £150+ pairs before and these for £25 are as good, if not better.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Qcy T5's - £17 on AliExpress

https://www.scarbir.com/tws/qcy-t5-review

Took a punt on these, as they had the latest qualcomm chipset in, so figured they should at least hold a stable connection (unlike most)...and at £25 seemed a bit too good to be true...

SOUNDPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth V5.2 Headphones Wireless Earphones with Qualcomm QCC3040 TrueWireless Mirroring 4-Mic cVc 8.0 Total 25 Hours-White

They are absolutely brilliant! Really pleased with them. Connected to my phone within seconds and sounds fantastic. They go louder than you'd ever want, decent amount of bass, not over powering, and the mids and highs are really nice and crisp....oh, and being an airpod rip-off, they have a nice fit.

Honestly can't believe I've bought £150+ pairs before and these for £25 are as good, if not better.

https://www.scarbir.com/tws/soundpeats-trueair2-review?rq=Soundpeat

I'm not surprised they reviewed well on the site I used to make a decision on the qcy T5's

Back
Top Bottom