This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That's odd, Hacksaw Ridge on Amazon is available to rent for £3.49, but the 4k version is free with Prime
Amazon have the worst content management I've seen. Multiple copies, some free, caught us out this week. Plus the awful quality of the writing and editing in all the descriptions. Still, we got to watch Roadhouse in the end :p

Soldato
Topping off a fun December with an eviction notice from our Landlord. Yay.

Really annoying timing; we need to be out by 30th June. I've got exams in May and early July, and graduate in September. We're looking to buy a place once I graduate. But now we'll need to find temporary accommodation to bridge the gap, and I'll be trying to study for exams while moving house (and potentially working, if the pubs reopen by then). We've lived here for 7 years, so there's a lot of stuff to move.

Soldato
Aww bless my mum. For the last 40 mins she has been trying to send me a clear pic of a letter she received so I could read it and sort it online. She had text me the web address but no instructions on what to do. In the end I told her to just read the letter out loud. She finally sent a pic that I could just about read but whilst I sorted it she was still recording audio. Got the voice note through and she was reading it fine until it came to the website
Her : "https.......er...... er.......oh well i already text you it didn't i" :D

I was in the middle of writing and it's affected my flow so I'm gonna stop and stick Netflix on for a bit I think. It's flipping freezing today :eek:

At least I managed to sort my broadband this morning. Got virgin media from £40.50 (until July and then was going up to £50.50) down to £26.50 for 18 months :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Watching an episode of Emergency Helicopter Medics, and they’ve just dealt with a sky diver whose missed his landing zone, and gone into the side of a house.

So they’ve stabilised the guy and got him to hospital, but now find myself tickled by the fact that the helicopter crew’s Doctor felt the need to point out to the ER Doctor he was handing the patient over to that it was a semi-detached house he hit, as if it’d somehow make a difference... :D

Soldato
Was planning an alcohol free new years but I've woken up with an urge. :eek: :D

At least I don't drink myself stupid every day over Christmas which is something I did for years. This year, I had a few ciders on Christmas Eve and nothing since so I've been fairly good. :p

Soldato
I need to sort the old alcohol situation , Tuesday I had an urge to get wasted and I am no spring chicken any more ,so necked a bottle of Bordeaux Supérieur then started on the sea dog gin ,no physical hangover but a mental one ,low mood negativity ,woe is me attitude .
I would like to keep the wine for health benefits but I just can't drink a glass without doing the full bottle .
Suppose I need to man up and get some will power ;)

Soldato
So today one of the last me things has become a team effort with my three year old....

But I did get a round of applause and a high five (after washing my hands) for going for a pee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom