Soldato
DeBoss Garage for the insanity and diesel love
Bus Grease Monkey because of my fascination with Detroit Diesel Two Strokes
Grind Hard Plumbing for mental builds and generally laddish behaviour
VTuned for seriously good crash repair skills
XF Motorsports for AMG stuff (And more)
Rebuilder Guy

Caporegime
Can't stand some of the people in your list, manny and tavarish for example, and ed bolian and car trek is just awful IMO.

But some good **** in there too :D

I watch a lot of the other channels in there, car wizard, hoovies garage, doug demuro, bad obsession motorsport, etc.

But also a lot of American revival channels, Vice Grip Garage is my favourite, Junkyard Digs, thunderhead289, zip ties n' bias plies.

Love M539 restorations, used to watch a lot of Cletus but stopped after his "covid is a lie" tinfoil hat yokel bullcrap statement, guy can be an idiot with one less subscriber now.

Banks Power is a great channel, Gale Banks is a master of his craft.

Mighty Car Mods, Bennys Custom Works, The Skid Factory etc all do pretty cool builds, The Skid Factory in particular.

A bit of Finnegans Garage, occasional Taylor Ray, WatchJRGo can be annoying to watch at times but overall good content.

Aging Wheels and Hubnut are favourites of mine, Hubnut in particular, he plays around with quirky old bangers and makes a lot of purchases which make no sense, much like how I'd be if I had the space!

Fuzzy Dice Projects and Ronald Finger are good for a watch too, revival/restoration type projects.

Kamotors and Jormotors do a lot of short videos playing with old BMW's.

Royal Jordanian for some motorbike helmetcam videos, That V12 Miata Bruh is a mad guy in SA who is jamming a V12 into an NBFL MX5...

Last edited:
Soldato
If you like watching old engines being brought to life, and truck and farm machinery get repaired then:

Watch Wes Work
Mustie1
Lord Muck

Amazed no one has mentioned DiagnoseDan, unlike the (very good) USA based diagnostic/repair channels he works on mainly European cars.

C
Aging Wheels and Hubnut are favourites of mine, Hubnut in particular, he plays around with quirky old bangers and makes a lot of purchases which make no sense, much like how I'd be if I had the space!

Love Hubnut but his recent levels of cack-handedness had me shouting at the screen :D

Soldato
I'll try and mention some not already posted yet that I enjoy as a lot that I watch have already been posted.

Jonathan W - Guy has his own recovery business in North Carolina, he does everything from ratrod/hotrod builds, recovering anything old and interesting that's been hidden away and untouched for many years, getting it running and driving. He does great videos.

Diesel Creek - I like this guys videos they're pretty interesting. He's got an old truck that's he's eventually going to restore but he does various content like engine swaps, getting old machinary working and stuff.

KT3406E - He primarily does Catapillar engine builds, but quite often ends up with old junk trucks and busses to thrash around, blow up or crash into.

Waylon Wire's Old Iron - One of my favourite YouTubers, he's a great old guy with some very cool ratrods and it currently building a V12 ratrod. Has a real good sense of humour and is just enjoyable to watch.

ZIP TIES N BIAS PLIES - (Note: Not so family friendly content, every other word is the F or C bomb!). Probably a bit of a marmite guy, you'll either love him or hate him! But usually inclised burnouts, coldstarts, general abuse of things.

Caporegime
Cleetus McFarland is a good watch

I used to watch every one of his videos but he ****ed me off sufficiently with his "covid is a lie because my college drop-out idiot girlfriend says that her idiot friends say so, so I'm going to do what I want" video intro, to unsubscribe.

Associate
For me :

AdamC : Covers a lot of cars meets, ( entrances and exits ) seems to be very busy on the south coast, does drive by where he will go to a roundabout or busy junction, then films any modified car or super cars pulling away.

EvilGT : Been watching these guys grow over the last 6 months, nice array of cars, great banter, my age group, so i get what they are saying. Really quite entertaining tbh.

MK1Keiran : Does lots of drag racing stuff from Santa Pod, and Hal Far in Malta, puts together some really good content, doesnt get the rewards he deserves tbh.

Motive Video : Aussie GTRs plus lots of other JDM stuff, includes barrs occasionally, great content when they do 1/4 stuff.

Mightcarmods : Aussie stuff, great content and i like how they present themselves, seem to do a lot of there own work.

Subaruvideos : Kostas should really do more content :p

Car Throttle : When really bored i watch this, some stuff is really good, some just does not interest me

Fullboost : Aussie stuff, to the point and IMO really good content

Woman.Driven : Woman from the US of A, large selection of cars, and very easy on the eye, love her accent LOL

DutchMotorsport : Very similar to MK1Keiran but in Holland / Germany

Caporegime
AdamC : Covers a lot of cars meets, ( entrances and exits ) seems to be very busy on the south coast, does drive by where he will go to a roundabout or busy junction, then films any modified car or super cars pulling away.

I watch some of his stuff too. He kindly said I could re-host this clip of me being a yob. :p

Don
Channels to avoid at all costs, forever and ever : SuperCarBimbo/blondie, Mr JWW, TGE tv (and his top knot brother), JR Garage (but get well soon Christian), superspeedersRob (apart from the sorted car show section)

People I follow, in no particular order

Tavarish
Wrench Everyday
Emelia Hartford
Nour Hummadi
DDE
Stradman
Royalty Exotics
Burlacher
Car Throttle
carwow
thic whips