Assassin's Creed - Valhalla

Soldato
Just finished the main game still loads left to do but not sure I will bother might come back to it in a few months or so. It was ok very repetitive and at times annoying. I never really felt like a Viking Warrior more a Ninja with axes. Much preferred Origins and Odyssey.......

Associate
Just finished the main game still loads left to do but not sure I will bother might come back to it in a few months or so. It was ok very repetitive and at times annoying. I never really felt like a Viking Warrior more a Ninja with axes. Much preferred Origins and Odyssey.......

At the moment I would rank Origins higher than Valhalla, although the scenery is beautiful looking and more diverse than Origins. I have Odyssey but skipped it for Valhalla - new game feels :)

Soldato
I really dislike the noise when you are in fire, what the hell is it supposed to be? It sounds like someone hitting a shield but there is no action with it.

Make Eivor's internal voice really grates for some reason too.

Soldato
I think I need to come back to this later.

I'm just finding it so clunky.

I don't know what it is. Played origins and odyssey at 30 fps and had no complaints.

Playing this at 60, and just feel less fluid/responsive.

Soldato
I think I need to come back to this later.

I'm just finding it so clunky.

I don't know what it is. Played origins and odyssey at 30 fps and had no complaints.

Playing this at 60, and just feel less fluid/responsive.

I had big issues aiming the bow, on PS4 it was nearly impossible to get the pinpoint accuracy - as the deadzone seemed huge, but I had upped the sensitivity to near max; lowering it helped with the bow aiming problem. On PS5 though, it just seems much more fluid, not as much as Odyssey mind.

Associate
lol@bellends

Yeah Kassandra's eagle was the best. Bit of a step backwards in this one.

Tbh the bird eagle raven pigeon thing is abit useless. Been ages since I played Odyssey but pretty sure I tagged everyone using it plus locating main objective. Instead in this i find just huge outlined area, which is mostly obvious from the getgo. They hardly ever use it.

Back
Top Bottom