**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
Yeah im same.. ordered first thing Tuesday & mine is still saying not yet shipped.

I know its only been a couple of days, just don't want them to go out of stock again & my order not be sorted for some reason
yeah that is what i worried about run out of stock again possibly not get one. Ordered O11 XL in black on xmas day so hopefully that will arrive soon.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

People worried about SL120 fans you have your order assigned. The stock on the website is remaining available stock after all pre-orders.

I will ask the warehouse to see if the container arrived today and get back to you.

Soldato
@Robbie_G working the overtime again?! Dedicated to the cause man, but not needed right now you can take a break :D

I know the feeling though, I'm still logged on work slaving away... Got a few things I still need to sort before my brain can shutdown! (in hindsight you probably feel the same after the xmas break lol)

Thanks for checking though :)

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Downsides of having 2 weeks off is the amount of work you come back to :).

Just trying to keep you guys informed as much as I can. Working from home all the time makes you feel like you never leave the office.

Associate
Hi,

People worried about SL120 fans you have your order assigned. The stock on the website is remaining available stock after all pre-orders.

I will ask the warehouse to see if the container arrived today and get back to you.

That's good to hear, I didn't want to bother the company with a phone call checking on my order status so came here in the hope there would be a more solid answer other than expect delays. My concern as many others probably stems from ordering GPUs "In Stock" but finding out they are actually only pre orders. unprecedented times of course so this update stating that if you have ordered whilst "In stock" means you have been allocated stock is reassuring, I'll wait for the order status to change in due course :)

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Apologies for the delay we have the container and I have requested that it is booked in so let's see what happens. Today shipping maybe a push now though.

Associate
Out of interest, did anyone ordering the SL120 fans this week have their item shipped?

Ordered mine Wednesday so was hopeful for this weekend but doesn't look to be happening.

Associate
Oh yeah I'd appreciate they'd go first, just seeing if they were close to processing the new orders from this week.

I've seen stock crop up elsewhere now so just after an estimated wait really.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
We are trying to get through orders at the moment. Christmas caused a back log and it’s taking time to catch up hopefully you will get an email shorty. Sorry for the delays but at least we have the stock to complete your order now :)

Associate
We are trying to get through orders at the moment. Christmas caused a back log and it’s taking time to catch up hopefully you will get an email shorty. Sorry for the delays but at least we have the stock to complete your order now :)

You don't need to apologise at all, just reaching out to those that ordered to have a guesstimate.

As you rightly state, its just nice to actually have the stock to order. Honestly appreciate all your hard work ;)

Associate
Out of interest, did anyone ordering the SL120 fans this week have their item shipped?

Ordered mine Wednesday so was hopeful for this weekend but doesn't look to be happening.
Same as me, nothing yet, was hoping for the weekend but not the end of the world. At least we know our stock is reserved / allocated

Associate
Eventually got through after 45 mins on hold today where the staff member was SO HELPFUL by informing me there is a back log from new years weekend and my order should hopefully be dispatched middle of next week... despite me paying for dpd shipping im still having to wait over a week for item to be dispatched? Never have i heard from any company that they have a 'backlog' if you havent got the infrastructure you shouldnt be advertising items as in stock/available

Soldato
Eventually got through after 45 mins on hold today where the staff member was SO HELPFUL by informing me there is a back log from new years weekend and my order should hopefully be dispatched middle of next week... despite me paying for dpd shipping im still having to wait over a week for item to be dispatched? Never have i heard from any company that they have a 'backlog' if you havent got the infrastructure you shouldnt be advertising items as in stock/available

I’m guessing due to space restrictions for working during COVID they were probably not able to employ seasonal staff this year hence the backlog of orders. I know this is impacting other businesses my wife orders from, only their about 13 days behind at the moment. :O

It would be nice to see an eta at time of order though, to set expectations, poor customer service guys are probably fed up with dealing with the same query’s over and over.

My suggestion would be to post in the customer service section, your query will be answered same day, you won’t have to wait on a phone line and the staff can answer at a time that works with their schedule, meaning less wasted time for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom