1, 12, 4, 9, 2, 11, 6, 7, 3, 10, 5, 8

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Macca maybe an option too now they seem to have shed most their money, drop in a 570S for 70-90k but I think your after something way more show off than a 488 or Macca so I think Lambo is only option for you.

A cheap 570 with decat and hybrid turbos with a light tune is still an option tbh, that incredible chassis with the power and noise it needed form the factory, would be a real sweet spot.

Soldato
I think the Macca ship is sailing, 12C has bounced off the bottom already and sports series next. If the stars align next year I will swap the 4C for a 570s.

Having said that if I had twice the budget (seems you do) I would not look at them, maybe a 600LT if you absolutely love it but the chance to get in a proper V12 lambo cannot be missed.

OcUK Staff

The values on the V12 Lambo's seem to have being hit really hard. Not that I am looking as its not a car I could live with mainly due to the size and rubbish gearbox, but I know Kindai gets very moist over them. :D

Ferrari is coming to close two years now and am in two minds do I extend warranty or not, for peace of mind I think I probably shall and see if I can find a dealer who wants to give a discount on 2yr warranty.

If I was in Kindai position I'd be all over finding a Performante for around 160k, best Lamborghini by far apart from maybe the Huracan EVO RWD which can also be had brand new for around 170k, so could maybe be an option for him to look out for.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
why not a performante?

There was one I was going to buy listed up a few days ago, within 24 hours it was sold. Theres another identical one up for 25k more. The problem is the STO is the direct successor to the perf so once it starts rolling out perfs are going to drop hard.

Perfs also arent "rare" like some people think. There are a lot out there, so even the rarity game isnt in your favor buying one, you simply need one priced very aggressively.

Permabanned
There was one I was going to buy listed up a few days ago, within 24 hours it was sold. Theres another identical one up for 25k more. The problem is the STO is the direct successor to the perf so once it starts rolling out perfs are going to drop hard.

Perfs also arent "rare" like some people think. There are a lot out there, so even the rarity game isnt in your favor buying one, you simply need one priced very aggressively.

I know where your coming from.
Geez the aventador as a daily oooooof would love it, but living with it not so sure. screems hurricane to me and in orange :).

Back
Top Bottom