**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
What did you order on the 2nd? Might be worth asking for an ETA in the customer service section.

I posted there right after my post here. I ordered a single 120mm rgb fan. Said one in stock, and after my payment cleared later that day it then said 0 in stock. Not heard anything since, was being patient as im also waiting for my lian li case but if people are getting orders sent they ordered 3-4 days after me then i assume there is an issue... and im not sure why i now have to try and chase for an answer.

Associate
I hear every post you make, they look up your order number and delay it another day! I would :p

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

well i have sat patiently for 8 days now, without saying anything. I also ordered 3 packs of 3 of the same fans from scan (they didnt have the singles in stock) 10 minutes after, and they where delivered on the 4th, and i got an email saying when they got my order, when they where picked, when they where sent and when they where out for delivery. I understand different businesses different staffing etc, but a simple email after a few days to keep me in the loop is all i ask.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Davie let me know your order number I will look into it for you as that is too long for sure. The Lian li fan issue we all no was due to shipments but if it’s a different fan I will check for you.

Edit: Found it in CS I can see that we have 3 in stock so let me find out the issue first thing for you.

Last edited:
Associate
@Davie let me know your order number I will look into it for you as that is too long for sure. The Lian li fan issue we all no was due to shipments but if it’s a different fan I will check for you.

Edit: Found it in CS I can see that we have 3 in stock so let me find out the issue first thing for you.
Hello, thanks for the response, and looking into it for me.

Associate
I hear every post you make, they look up your order number and delay it another day! I would :p

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It wouldn’t surprise me either to be honest but who cares I’ll be waiting forever and a day for these anyway may as well poke fun at you boys with Robbie g in their mouth

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Can’t please everybody in this world.

Maybe if you asked in here for some help like the other guys I could have tried to help you also.

I hope your order ships soon.

Last edited:
Associate
@Robbie_G

Any chance you can check order OC4178300 I ordered 3 packs of 3 fans when it was showing 20+ in stock. Payment was taken on the 9th but I have yet to have any notification they have been shipped.
Thanks in advance.

Soldato
The SL140s finally arrived! Hopefully get them installed in next day or two. :D

Just added photos out of the box, they feel great quality. Really well built and the connectors work spot on too. Already glad at the sight of 1000 less cables! Props to Lian Li.

gOlbBWP.jpg.png

ng8bWHz.jpg.png

FruERiF.jpg.png

Last edited:
Associate
I still have no shipping notice for the 3 X 3 packs of black 120mm UNI's I ordered on Saturday when it said there was 20+ in stock showing. A bit concerned if they oversold the stock for these and I am going to have to wait a indefinite period while OCUK have £225 of my money. Hope its just down to a back log of orders to process.

Caporegime
The connectors work really well, they’re really sturdy too and having a single connector is a godsend. Should I ever build again I won’t use anything else.

Back
Top Bottom