CPU Missing On Arrival

Associate
OP
Still nothing, Pretty much being told the same thing and that's to wait. Didn't ask me to wait when they took my money though.

Soldato
The thing is your contact is with OCUK why are they not sorting you out. Chasing DPD is then totally their problem.
I'd let them know a date on which you would like an outcome then get in contact with your bank for failure to deliver what you have paid for.

It's what I'd expect from any company, I recently had two huge panes of glass delivered £180 each one was scratched, phoned up they ordered another immediately no asking me to wait while they reclaim the money from the courier.

Associate
OP
The thing is your contact is with OCUK why are they not sorting you out. Chasing DPD is then totally their problem.
I'd let them know a date on which you would like an outcome then get in contact with your bank for failure to deliver what you have paid for.

It's what I'd expect from any company, I recently had two huge panes of glass delivered £180 each one was scratched, phoned up they ordered another immediately no asking me to wait while they reclaim the money from the courier.

So you're saying i should just stop trying with OC and just contact my bank?

Soldato
So you're saying i should just stop trying with OC and just contact my bank?
Now id get back in touch and say you'd like either a refund or replacement within such a period or you'll be getting on touch with your bank.
At the end of the day OCUK are the only ones that have failed, of they suspect you of lying that again is up to them to prove. Why else would they delay.

What are you going to do if DPD come back saying it was delivered perfectly. Are you going to leave it at that?
What ever outcome you want tell them that's what you want now.

Associate
OP
Thanks for everyones advice, I'll send a last email to OC and put forward the proposal of refund/replacement within the next 3 days and that i'll be contacting my bank. You guys have been more useful than OC themselves.

Associate
OP
So Overclockers basically hit me with, the weight was fine when it was leaving OC and the weight was fine at the DPD warehouse.

4.9 You shall report any damage or shortage to the Supplier in writing within 2 working days of delivery. Provided prompt notice of transit damage or loss is given and provided it is proved to the Supplier’s satisfaction that such damage occurred in transit, the Supplier will refund, repair or replace such goods free of charge to you.

As this was reported outside of this time period there is nothing more we can assist with.

I've asked for the weight information so i can pass it onto my bank.

Associate
OP
Refused to give me the weight of the item that they said they weighed up and telling ME i have to contact dpd it should be them. Never coming back to this company and hopefully it all gets sorted.

Permabanned
I mean esp. at Xmas many boxes will to be opened till Xmas day esp. for a child/teen bought by parents.

I have gotten into the habit of opening everything within 5mins of me getting handed it, obviously I cannot test every part till later esp. if waiting on other parts.

I think I will video my RTX 3090 opening esp. as DPD but cannot fit/test it for a few days due to some changes to case/cables needing done.

Caporegime
Refused to give me the weight of the item that they said they weighed up and telling ME i have to contact dpd it should be them. Never coming back to this company and hopefully it all gets sorted.
Did you get this sorted out yet? The contract is between Ocuk and DPD, you shouldn't need to go running around trying to prove anything.

Soldato
So Overclockers basically hit me with, the weight was fine when it was leaving OC and the weight was fine at the DPD warehouse.

4.9 You shall report any damage or shortage to the Supplier in writing within 2 working days of delivery. Provided prompt notice of transit damage or loss is given and provided it is proved to the Supplier’s satisfaction that such damage occurred in transit, the Supplier will refund, repair or replace such goods free of charge to you.

As this was reported outside of this time period there is nothing more we can assist with.

I've asked for the weight information so i can pass it onto my bank.

T&Cs do not overrule the law of the land. They can put 4.91 you must wear a Trump mask while reporting any damage, it's fake news, sadly many people fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom