• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU ranking

Permabanned
I believe the Asus TUF is one of the least available because it is widely seen as the best. MSI and Gigabyte fight for second place. Personally I would get any of those three but Gigabyte has the best warranty support imo.

Soldato
Founders have best chip and innovative cooler design but every review I see every AIB seems to perform better with the more basic design and sheer brute force bigger coolers... They are all as good as they want to be the MSRP for each seems to be right the more you pay the more you seem to get. Personally I like the look of the Palit Gamerocks

Associate
Palit depending on the sku seem to be ok, I am rocking a 3090 gamerock, rocks the overclock nicely, not too loud at 70% which is the max I set the fans to, a 420W bios( noice), downsides, the rgb, and no waterblock for now or the forseeable future

Associate
EVGA have the supposedly good warranty support but their PX1 software seems to give a lot of people a lot of issues, and their fan controller means Afterburner is not a perfect solution. There also seem to have been a lot of issues with their 30 series cards. Still, the transferable warranty does make it easier to sell on, so I'd probably go with them in future, or Asus for the performance if their prices don't go nuts.

Associate
Palit depending on the sku seem to be ok, I am rocking a 3090 gamerock, rocks the overclock nicely, not too loud at 70% which is the max I set the fans to, a 420W bios( noice), downsides, the rgb, and no waterblock for now or the forseeable future
How is the RGB a downside? It looks amazing! Maybe a little bit too much though...

Back
Top Bottom