• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Just been playing Jedi Fallen Order my my Series S/X consoles and they run the game super smoothly now, a great improvement with the latest patch. Hope more of the older games get patches like this. I'm slowly starting to change my mind about EA.... slowly

Soldato
I'm not sure about other retailers but I know Very are onto the scalpers and have been cancelling multiple/repeat orders.

Very have more incentive to tackle the problem than most; odds-on, the scalpers are paying cash rather than taking the console on twelve months BNPL, forgetting to pay it off, and then being hit by £150 of interest charges :p

Soldato
Just been playing Jedi Fallen Order my my Series S/X consoles and they run the game super smoothly now, a great improvement with the latest patch. Hope more of the older games get patches like this. I'm slowly starting to change my mind about EA.... slowly

Wasn't it already running at 60fps in performance mode? I haven't played it for weeks, but I remember it being pretty smooth already, albeit with some framerate dips.

Soldato

Huge improvement on my Series S. I’m pretty sure it’s not just frame rate. Textures look better, things just look much sharper overall. Maybe they also tweaked some settings behind the scenes, not just FPS.

Soldato
Wasn't it already running at 60fps in performance mode? I haven't played it for weeks, but I remember it being pretty smooth already, albeit with some framerate dips.

I played it on performance mode recently and the character models were a little blurry, so was the scenery etc and some bits where nothing had changed had big noticeable FPS drops.

If that sorted all that out then it's a big plus in my honest opinion, didn't at all ruin the game for me thought it was awesome.

Associate
Started playing yesterday evening and it was a little stuttery, look forward to giving it a try tonight.

Associate
Huge improvement on my Series S. I’m pretty sure it’s not just frame rate. Textures look better, things just look much sharper overall. Maybe they also tweaked some settings behind the scenes, not just FPS.

I've tried it on my old Xbox One S and it certainly looks better to me aswell
It wasn't anywhere near 60fps on Series S before the patch but it's so much better now. I'm also pretty sure the visuals have been improved compared to the Xbox One S version. It's a night and day difference the game is a miles better experience now on the new consoles.

Soldato
Can’t really see much difference on SX tbh. Maybe they updated the SS version to the same version as SX ?

X version wasn't running amazingly well when I played it over the last week even in performance mode.

If they made it less blurry at times and stuttery then it's an improvement. It never took away from the game for me though, was a pretty solid game and eagerly awaiting the second now!

Soldato
Hey guys,

I turned on my tv about an hour ago, to watch the cricket, and about 30 minutes on and the signal received for the Xbox showed on screen..

so I went to my Xbox and it’s quiet as a mouse but the fan was spinning? I’m in low power mode also..

I do have auto update on, is this part of it? Updating perhaps during the night?

Back
Top Bottom