Home Office Monitor

Soldato
With my wife and I both working at home during this lockdown we need another monitor something I've not purchased in a long time (Looking at this on a classic Samsung 226BW). I'm looking at a 27" Screen not convinced I need to go any bigger as I'm not unhappy with the current screen size with the primary use being office work with a bit of photo and music editing thrown in out of hours. The budget is £250-£300 and I've been considering the Dell P2720D as it fits the budget and looks to have decent specs, should I be looking at anything else?

box

box

Associate
Similar situation. Recently upgraded from a 10 year old 22" TN panel and purchased the same monitor (albeit the DC version as I wanted USB-C) and have been very happy with it for office use. From memory, the Ultrasharp at the same price point was poorly reviewed so I went for the P27.

USB hub, MST daisy-chaining, regularly switching between personal Mac and work HP laptop all working flawlessly.

Soldato
OP
Similar situation. Recently upgraded from a 10 year old 22" TN panel and purchased the same monitor (albeit the DC version as I wanted USB-C) and have been very happy with it for office use. From memory, the Ultrasharp at the same price point was poorly reviewed so I went for the P27.

USB hub, MST daisy-chaining, regularly switching between personal Mac and work HP laptop all working flawlessly.
Thanks think I might just go for it as it I going to be a massive step up from what I have!

Soldato
OP
So I went for this monitor and I’ve got to say it is fantastic, a massive upgrade over what I had it feels really well put together and the picture is fantastic. The extra screen real estate really comes in handy when sourcing on large Spreadsheets or multiple documents etc. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it if anyone else is looking for an affordable quality monitor.

Back
Top Bottom