• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
Same situation buddy. Ordered minutes after release day. Still waiting (over 2 months later). The fact that 1000+ have gone missing is really poor. I would cancel my pre-order if it wasn’t for the fact that literally no other store has any in stock anyway.

Nah that aint right, they shipped every back order that sold release day, they even had sone on general sale just before Christmas, id look into that I'd say something went wrong.

Assuming you are talking about OCUK.

Associate
Same situation for me too. I got really lucky with snagging a 3080 and have had it sitting here in a box for over two months whilst I'm sitting right at the very back of the launch day 5900x queue.

I been almost tempted to get a 5800x over the last few days but seeing as I've been waiting since November 5th I don't suppose another few weeks (hopefully) will make much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Soldato
Same situation for me too. I got really lucky with snagging a 3080 and have had it sitting here in a box for over two months whilst I'm sitting right at the very back of the launch day 5900x queue.

I been almost tempted to get a 5800x over the last few days but seeing as I've been waiting since November 5th I don't suppose another few weeks (hopefully) will make much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Again, assuming you are talking OCUK there is something not right there, they had 5900x on general sale for a short while before Christmas and cleared all of the launch day backorders. I'd get in touch although goo dluck I hear the customer support at the moment isnt great.

I find it crazy how in the space of a week we have gone from "we have stock and getting weekly shipments" to "non expected and non due". Ok, when are they expected or due? Few days, weeks, years? Only you kinda have £600 of my money and I may not want it in your account for months like when I ordered a 3080.

Associate
Again, assuming you are talking OCUK there is something not right there, they had 5900x on general sale for a short while before Christmas and cleared all of the launch day backorders. I'd get in touch although goo dluck I hear the customer support at the moment isnt great.

Ahh, my apologies for not being clear. I couldn't get the OCUK site to load at launch time so am at the back of a long queue elsewhere.

Associate
Cancelled my 5900x order somewhere else, should have arrived 22nd Dec then got delayed with no further date :(
Ordered a 5800x here Monday, hopefully they'll despatch it this week so I can finally finish the build I started in April :)

Cancelled my 5900x order somewhere else, should have arrived 22nd Dec then got delayed with no further date :(
Ordered a 5800x here Monday, hopefully they'll despatch it this week so I can finally finish the build I started in April :)

I'll give it one more week, if nothing than I'll just cancel and get a 5800x from another retailer. I can't think the difference is that extreme if you are just using it for games.

Associate
Tbh. I have checked the web site and they are no longer accepting pre orders. If that isn't a ominous sign I don't know what is. Could be in for a long wait.

Yeah I don't think any of the main retailers have had the 5900x in since December but luckily most of them haven't continued taking preorders letting their wild claims cash cheques that actual reality cannot cash!

Back
Top Bottom