***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
So Lego.com had the MBOM back as a GWP when I went on last night, I added something to basket and it was there as a free gift in my basket. Realised I hadnt been through cashback, so closed page, opend TCB, went to lego and basket and it had gone from my basket as a GWP, now its gone again from the website. Seriously how can you offer something from the 11th to the 30th and it be gone before the 12th is over.

Caporegime
I used to build and then take apart to put back in boxes as not keen on it being displayed around the house although I got fed up with that so its now displayed on shelves and wall up in the loft; added bonus of it being up there is it doesn't collect dust.

I'm nearly out of space.

Plan to get the batwing (and wall mount)
And build some shelves for my cars (sian, 911 gt3 rs, chiron, bat mobile)
I also want to TV wall mount my ucs millennium falcon

Basically I'm so out of space I'm using wall space.

At point of either selling or boxing up some now.

I now only buy expensive sets and ones I really like

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm nearly out of space.

Plan to get the batwing (and wall mount)
And build some shelves for my cars (sian, 911 gt3 rs, chiron, bat mobile)
I also want to TV wall mount my ucs millennium falcon

Basically I'm so out of space I'm using wall space.

At point of either selling or boxing up some now.

I know the feeling, Lego has kept me sane in Lockdown, but I have recently added ten 80cm x 30cm shelves (in two book cases) to my home to allow me some storage space and I still have the batwing on the wall, the nintendo on my amp and other bits here, there and everywhere.

Soldato
Decided I should take a quick photo everything I have at the moment.

Still to come

HP Great Hall and Astrology Towers
Strangers Things
Ship in Bottle
Sesame Street
TreeHouse

These are in the office

ISsAB1I.jpg
evRHi2y.jpg
1qTPAWc.jpg

Then Bedroom

UOXDe6m.jpg
gVeVxNj.jpg

The Orange looks better in person - and I cant be bothered to paint over it :)

MgT9USC.jpg

I got one of those cheap light kits of Amazon for the friends scene, works quite well.

Then the Lounge

5RR5HMr.jpg
1aQibuT.jpg
6Tfy4Ub.jpg
R7vSfGd.jpg
JAwDeTF.jpg
ofkZryX.jpg
qQkdVFs.jpg
8mDQYLY.jpg
B36eCYg.jpg
shYnHo2.jpg
hqFFYaz.jpg

Caporegime
I know the feeling, Lego has kept me sane in Lockdown, but I have recently added ten 80cm x 30cm shelves (in two book cases) to my home to allow me some storage space and I still have the batwing on the wall, the nintendo on my amp and other bits here, there and everywhere.

I returned my nes as I just couldn't get it to 'fit' anywhere. Just too much space.

My jurassic Park T-Rex rampage set sits on top of the sub in the living room. I don't get the scenes (like friends central perk) as I just don't like the look. Which saves me a lot of money! :D

In fact I don't have any 'scene' sets. By that I mean there's a background.

My set list
Ucs millennium falcon (new version)
Ucs tie fighter
Ucs snow speeder
Bb8
Small tyridium shuttle
A number of smaller star wars sets I may sell.

Saturn V

Porsche 911 gt3 rs
Bugatti chiron
Lambo sian (not built yet)
Batmobile (being built!)

T-Rex rampage
Wall-e
Fossils

Tempted by ship in a bottle
Will be getting the colosseum and bat wing

There are a few more in sure I can't remember

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided I should take a quick photo everything I have at the moment.

Still to come

HP Great Hall and Astrology Towers
Strangers Things
Ship in Bottle
Sesame Street
TreeHouse

These are in the office

ISsAB1I.jpg
evRHi2y.jpg
1qTPAWc.jpg

Then Bedroom

UOXDe6m.jpg
gVeVxNj.jpg

The Orange looks better in person - and I cant be bothered to paint over it :)

MgT9USC.jpg

I got one of those cheap light kits of Amazon for the friends scene, works quite well.

Then the Lounge

5RR5HMr.jpg
1aQibuT.jpg
6Tfy4Ub.jpg
R7vSfGd.jpg
JAwDeTF.jpg
ofkZryX.jpg
qQkdVFs.jpg
8mDQYLY.jpg
B36eCYg.jpg
shYnHo2.jpg
hqFFYaz.jpg
You win:D. I just mentioned to my Mrs I could mount the batwing on a wall (when I get it). I'll give you 3 guess what she said and what she did with her eyes:p.

Associate
Anyone else noticed Lego are currently not shipping to the UK?
When you checkout: "Due to circumstances beyond our control, UK order deliveries are delayed. We're working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible and will send you an email when your order ships.".

No doubt related to Brexit.

Oh well, no Lego for me for awhile :(.

Soldato
It’s because DPD are not running as many trucks to the U.K. because of the issues at callis and testing etc. and have a huge back log from the end of December when the boarder was closed completely. I ordered something in the 1st jan and it just arrived on Friday.

Soldato
Just do it, it will be here in about a week I'd imagine, if you wait it might be on back order again like almost everything else on the site at the moment.

Jan 1st was a massive Lego day with all the new sets being released. Most of what I wanted was on backorder by the time I got there. I think a load of the 2020 sets came back into stock on the 10th so they'll be clearing that now.

Soldato
Falcon finally finished. Made a slight cockup (possibly) as I had one wrong part so I've ordered a replacement from lego. I'll post a pic on my pc (not sure how to embed onedrive into here).

y4mXoS8Elwi_wMthmJ9ivB9yMYQjsIlQ1G8jLK73NT8JWvE8ncM4VLr9_0VDeqL6nHWBLJAgq9qsaNxmnq4jCyzgFsIvo0rIBNl1ib62kOtvBCTTteI_iSMQxZVjWmhcIMl0beP0OJcLXotFCVg_uRKZsRWfwGxqJ4StTIWd86i13g3UdAH9vZZ09hD3mFpp_RH

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else noticed Lego are currently not shipping to the UK?
When you checkout: "Due to circumstances beyond our control, UK order deliveries are delayed. We're working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible and will send you an email when your order ships.".

No doubt related to Brexit.

Oh well, no Lego for me for awhile :(.

It's taking ages for me. I ordered the new Ferrari and it was sitting in the warehouse for at least 2 weeks, it's been shipped but still no sign of it sadly. On the tracking it now just says shipped, in transit in Mechelen (BE), United Kingdom. Been that way since the 12th.

My collection to follow.

Back
Top Bottom