Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
In December I bought the flat I've been renting for the past few years, first job on my list was to replace the terrible hob and dying oven.

Old:
85tUMQDh.jpg

New:
akMMQPch.jpg

Really pleased with both, they make a huge difference to how the kitchen looks.

Soldato
JcNSSA.jpg

Got a new flavour to try :)

fez

fez

Caporegime
In December I bought the flat I've been renting for the past few years, first job on my list was to replace the terrible hob and dying oven.

Really pleased with both, they make a huge difference to how the kitchen looks.

Isn't the bigger win that you now have what looks like induction instead of hotplates. Induction is amazing. If it isn't induction, why not?

Soldato
Isn't the bigger win that you now have what looks like induction instead of hotplates. Induction is amazing. If it isn't induction, why not?

Yep it's induction. Only tried boiling a pan of water so far to make sure it works but it did it in no time, and being able to turn off the heat instantly is a bonus too. The old one took ages to heat up and ages to cool down again. I need to get some new frying pans now as my current ones are aluminium.

The oven is pyrolytic too so that should make cleaning much easier.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Yep it's induction. Only tried boiling a pan of water so far to make sure it works but it did it in no time, and being able to turn off the heat instantly is a bonus too. The old one took ages to heat up and ages to cool down again. I need to get some new frying pans now as my current ones are aluminium.

The oven is pyrolytic too so that should make cleaning much easier.

Thats one of the next things on our list to replace. Our current oven is crap.

I was in an Air BnB recently with gas and it took bloody ages to boil water. I'm used to being able to stick the induction on P and boil a big pan of water in about 2-3 minutes. I had one of the cast iron ones at Uni and after a very drunk night out I came home and either I used the cooker or someone else had but I leant on it a while after it was last used and god a really good burn from it. Horrible things (totally wasn't my fault for being drunk)

Soldato
That's a really nice looking oven @TheVoice.

I'm another +1 for Induction. In the last few houses we've stayed in we've had to use Glass Ceramic (never, ever again), Gas and we now have an induction. I'm glad we paid the extra for induction over gas and I don't think we'd ever get gas again

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
A Vintage 1970s NOS buckle for the watch for the Italian rubber strap. Kinda coincidental the buckles were manufactured in Italy too and as such shipped from there :cool:

Vintage_buckle.jpg

Man of Honour
My girlfriend bought me an O11D for my birthday, which was a great gift but meant I had to spend money to use it. So....£400(!!! :() worth of case fans (and a hub) later, as well as a new AIO. Just need to go and finish off the cable tidying

aOqipaU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom