• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Caporegime
That was the AMD Brexit payback. The card showed instock for an instant until the webpage update to GB, As the alerts kept coming through I fired up an Ireland VPN and all three cards + most of the CPU's were available.

Set the VPN off, clicked the direct link again and it once again showed stock for a brief second as GB loaded.

Back to Ireland VPN, 2 of 3 cards in stock with 2 CPU.

Did anyone actually see these is stock in UK, from what I can see they were EU only, probably due to the complexity of UK insisting VAT is paid in the UK which makes distribution complex.

Nice of them to add more complexity to the **** show of ordering.

Soldato
If it's any consolation, and I have no idea if this normal behaviour or not, but I've been watching the value of Bitcoin over the past week or so and it had stayed at a value of around £30,000 per coin until the last 24 hours when it has dropped 24% to £26,000. No idea if this is the start of a major decline again or if it will bounce back...

Soldato
If it's any consolation, and I have no idea if this normal behaviour or not, but I've been watching the value of Bitcoin over the past week or so and it had stayed at a value of around £30,000 per coin until the last 24 hours when it has dropped 24% to £26,000. No idea if this is the start of a major decline again or if it will bounce back...
problem is crypto gets nervous when regulations are mentioned,the more its in the news the more it gets nervous, same went for last time, the higher it went, the more news and the more governments were looking at regulation, then it crashed, and nothing more was mentioned, though obviously there are other factors as well

Associate
Its normal behaviour to be honest and its been due a correction, pretty sure it going mainstream in the next 5 years but expect these huge gains and falls. still sitting on my one btc and other alts, but still kicking myself for selling 100btc for 140 dollars and also buying a gaming chair for just under 1btc 5 years ago which has now peeled, My wife reminds me about the chair on an almost weekly basis :)

Soldato
Its normal behaviour to be honest and its been due a correction, pretty sure it going mainstream in the next 5 years but expect these huge gains and falls. still sitting on my one btc and other alts, but still kicking myself for selling 100btc for 140 dollars and also buying a gaming chair for just under 1btc 5 years ago which has now peeled, My wife reminds me about the chair on an almost weekly basis :)
Wow man that's a sickener! I just started started having a go at mining this past week, seeing as myself and each of my 3 kids all have our own gaming PCs in the house so that was 4 GPUs and seemed silly not to take advantage. Got £35 for my first week but any mining today has just to keep the value I've already got.

Associate
Wow man that's a sickener! I just started started having a go at mining this past week, seeing as myself and each of my 3 kids all have our own gaming PCs in the house so that was 4 GPUs and seemed silly not to take advantage. Got £35 for my first week but any mining today has just to keep the value I've already got.
It's not so bad to be honest I came to terms with it ages ago. But won't sell my last one until it either becomes worth nothing or it hits half a mill, seen it all over the last 10 years, all the ups and downs. Bought a rx290 for half a BTC back in the day. Thought it was a bargain

Back
Top Bottom