• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

Associate
Now a lot of those are AIB ripoff prices.

The RRP we all talk about only really relates to Founders and Reference cards. Anything AIB always begins 10%, and then the sky is the limit if they're going to stick a screen on your GPU or call it SUPRIM.

Soldato
I had to completely re-configure my case into an open layout to fit the 3090 in it, which was a pain in the neck. Luckily that was an option for my PC case.

So I’ve got 315mm clearance and could get 335mm if I take one of the front fans out but really don’t want to. I have managed to snag a 3070 TUF this morning (well being delivered in like a month but still) that’ll fit (299 length).

G J

G J

Associate
I've got to work today so no checking for stock drops as I was looking at 3060ti's as Intel UHD 630 is losing its shine with me. :mad:

As people will get cards today I'll try the wanted section on the MM till stock levels are good again.

Soldato
I may have built a desktop. But I've gone the Gaming laptop instead. I'll probably get two so the family has more flexibility in moving around the house.

Associate
I keep seeing 3070's for £580 - £680 price bracket I just cant bring myself to pay that! I have seen 3060ti which is what I really want but again it is hovering around £500 I just wont pay such prices....I will just stick with my Vega 56.

Associate
I keep seeing 3070's for £580 - £680 price bracket I just cant bring myself to pay that! I have seen 3060ti which is what I really want but again it is hovering around £500 I just wont pay such prices....I will just stick with my Vega 56.
I know what you mean.but as my vega 64 is worth £350+ It offsets the price increase!

Back
Top Bottom