• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Consignments will be trackable at DPD's website from approximately 8pm on the day of despatch - or 8pm the next working day in the case of weekend or bank holiday despatch

Associate
Fully prepared to wait the 3-5 days they said it would take to despatch, but I am curious what system they are using to ship the orders. You'd think it would be done chronologically, following the order numbers, but it's all over the place from what I'm reading on here and from friends.

EDIT: Ok my order placed 15:02 Friday has just shipped 10 mins after posting this, lol.

Last edited:
Associate
Stoked to see my delivery is due tomorrow on the DPD tracking. I ordered my 6800 XT Red Devil a few milliseconds after 3pm on Friday. Great job OCUK, I was fully expecting end of the week.

Soldato
I've had to reschedule my sapphire 6800XT nitro +oc for Thursday with dpd because I'm at work. But that's fine I'm just glad my phone is silent once more as not chasing alerts. Really looking forward to Thursday now.

Associate
Stoked to see my delivery is due tomorrow on the DPD tracking. I ordered my 6800 XT Red Devil a few milliseconds after 3pm on Friday. Great job OCUK, I was fully expecting end of the week.

Same.. Great turnaround.. Fully expected to wait until the end of the week..

We'll deliver your OVERCLOCKERS parcel

TOMORROW

26th January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom