• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
They have been out of stock for months and last time i spoke to them it was qued in the 400's.

They have been available a few times over the past couple of days. Only available for about a minute at a time though. They were only actually listed since the weekend on their site.

Soldato
Not much added on the printer page. The overpriced 3070's and 6800's have been on there for over a week now. The 6900XT's are also going to have limited appeal for most people.

Associate
£770? There has not been any at that price.

They have been out of stock for months and last time i spoke to them it was qued in the 400's.

I have a Gigabyte 6800 XT Gaming OCsitting in front of me that I ordered at that price two days ago. They were in stock for at least five, probably more like ten, minutes.

It's still worth looking folks, particularly at 6800 XTs, they seem to be slightly less in demand. I just have to figure out if I can live back in Rasterization world after the glorious Raytracing master rendering.

Last edited:
Associate
Keep an eye on 3D Printer section, I shall randomly make certain cards available throughout today so keep an eye on it.

Unless I'm missing something (I have kept a fairly close eye on it), the product listing under that section hasn't changed at all today.

Also a bit strange that the mobile version of the site shows prices for out-of-stock items, but the desktop one doesn't.

Associate
I have a Gigabyte 6800 XT Gaming OCsitting in front of me that I ordered at that price two days ago. They were in stock for at least five, probably more like ten, minutes.

It's still worth looking folks, particularly at 6800 XTs, they seem to be slightly less in demand. I just have to figure out if I can live back in Rasterization world after the glorious Raytracing master rendering.

Feel free to ship it my way. Every time I added to the basket, I got an error it was no longer able to process. Few mins later there were none available for delivery. :(

Associate
If I was on the MM I’d probably sell it on to someone who needs it more TBH. But equally honestly do keep looking; I’ve seen another couple of good deals since then (I still want a 3080 like a crack addict wants baking soda).

Last edited:
Associate
Unless I'm missing something (I have kept a fairly close eye on it), the product listing under that section hasn't changed at all today.

Also a bit strange that the mobile version of the site shows prices for out-of-stock items, but the desktop one doesn't.

There has been a change the 3070 Vision OC has changed from £678.99 to £698.99

Associate
If I was on the MM I’d probably sell it on to someone who needs it more TBH. But equally honestly do keep looking; I’ve seen another couple of good deals since then (I still want a 3080 like a crack addict wants baking soda).

And I have a 3080FE that wants a decent priced 6800XT. I’m not on the mm either mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom