• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I can't believe Argos actually let those orders go through, after the scalpers scooped all the consoles up early. Should have cancelled the orders and put them up for sale properly.

Don
I've asked this before but its doing my head in now, whenever my PS5 comes out of rest mode the graphics are 480p esq, I have to restart the thing to get it to go back to normal. Strangely the wife has the exact same monitor and a PS5 and hers doesn't do it. Any ideas?

fez

fez

Caporegime
If anyone wants to be on the edge of a breakdown for hours on end just play Alien Isolation. Had to stop playing it before bedtime because I couldn't relax for ages afterwards.

Soldato
If anyone wants to be on the edge of a breakdown for hours on end just play Alien Isolation. Had to stop playing it before bedtime because I couldn't relax for ages afterwards.
Such an amazing game and nails the art style of the alien franchise.

If your there already or not in advance good luck for the med bay! Most stressful bit of the game I thought

It gets easier when you get the flamethrower if anything abit too easy

Soldato
Managed to nab one from Very the other week. The website says it wont deliver until mid-Feb but Royal Mail says it is on their way to them, so we will have to see.

I had to get it bundled with an extra controller, which I have no need for. So that will be up on the MM soon if anybody would be interested.

Caporegime
Managed to nab one from Very the other week. The website says it wont deliver until mid-Feb but Royal Mail says it is on their way to them, so we will have to see.

I had to get it bundled with an extra controller, which I have no need for. So that will be up on the MM soon if anybody would be interested.

You might want to keep the extra controller reading on here about the triggers packing up.

Soldato
Just finished immortals feynix rising

Solid 7, the last chapters dragged it down from an 8.

The story it self is good and funny in parts, however the last two chapters drag on and on as it just keeps throwing puzzles on you that offer nothing and one stage task is climb a mountain which is dragged on cause the puzzle it throws at you.

The game is puzzle heavy which I accept but it causes a drag on the last two quests and ruins it's flow abit imo

The combat is good too, the godly powers are allot of fun

As its still made by ubisoft whilst game has ton of stuff I stopped going for it as didn't feel the rewards were worth it and felt it didn't add that much over all.

Plus when a reward is a skin I'm just not arsed

However I'd still recommend the game and we'll worth a play

Associate
My nephew's order shipped from game yesterday and my order shipped today. Neither of us paid for the 29th delivery so that's pretty decent from Game tbh. Also got the charging station on order from Argos.

Man of Honour
https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/26/ps5-...consoles-a-day-early-from-argos-13968853/amp/

Scalpers not getting any stock eh? At least according to this place.

Nah, according to some people, the ones who miss out on buying the console aren't a victim of scalpers, they're just too slow, despite the fact they can be on the website trying to purchase the item within 60 seconds of it going live. And despite the fact the scalping groups brag about buying 1000s of units. But yeah, scalpers and their bots don't exist at all :rolleyes:

Soldato
Nah, according to some people, the ones who miss out on buying the console aren't a victim of scalpers, they're just too slow, despite the fact they can be on the website trying to purchase the item within 60 seconds of it going live. And despite the fact the scalping groups brag about buying 1000s of units. But yeah, scalpers and their bots don't exist at all :rolleyes:

No - that is not what some of us are saying.
What we are saying is that scalpers are not getting all, they are not even betting the majority of the consoles available.
Every single time there is a drop on consoles all we get is "Scalpers got them all", "bots got them all" - which is complete rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom