• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
It's interesting that the RX 6800s are still in stock. It seems like there's still not much trust in AMD's GPU drivers or maybe after the price hike less people want to pay 700+ for a video card with (currently) poor ray-tracing performance? I'm genuinely curious because both the Sapphire Pulse and Nitro+ models seem to have better value than the RTX 3070 if they cost the same.

Associate
It's interesting that the RX 6800s are still in stock. It seems like there's still not much trust in AMD's GPU drivers or maybe after the price hike less people want to pay 700+ for a video card with (currently) poor ray-tracing performance? I'm genuinely curious because both the Sapphire Pulse and Nitro+ models seem to have better value than tan RTX 3070 if they cost the same.
No good for crypto mining

Soldato
It's interesting that the RX 6800s are still in stock. It seems like there's still not much trust in AMD's GPU drivers or maybe after the price hike less people want to pay 700+ for a video card with (currently) poor ray-tracing performance? I'm genuinely curious because both the Sapphire Pulse and Nitro+ models seem to have better value than the RTX 3070 if they cost the same.
It's purely the price. The card should have been £499 MSRP anyway but with the inflated price, no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom