The Day Before (MMO/Zombie survival)

Associate

The Day Before (MMO survival)
its look real good kinda like Division-ish style with zombie's PVP realistic gunplay etc!!!
what you think guys? i ll be keeping an eye out for this one for sure!

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks like Division meets Last of Us; even the character they are playing as in the game looks like Tesco Value Joel.

It does look good, but I'm not convinced it'll be anything close to that at launch. Also, as Malevolence mentioned, that chat is so corny it hurts :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I really like it but I have my doubts about the product we'll actually receive. But hey, following is free so I'll do that. Years away from a full release anyway most likely, and it's not like we're going to see a new division game for 5+ years, nevermind with zombies.

Caporegime
Looks good but it will probably be like every other survival game out there i.e. be stuck in early access forever so that developers can always go back and say "it's early access" when it's buggy and poorly optimised with terrible performance.

Soldato
I like the look of it but the PvP element doesn't fill me with euphoria - cue me getting absolutely smashed by other players as soon as I start the game!

For me 7DtD is the best zombie survival game out there at the moment - not least due to the fact that you can host your own dedicated server to stop the idiotic spanners just going around killing other player for fun! (despite technically still being an "alpha"!

Added to which, the Darkness Falls mod is truly something special - enhances the game by roughly 300% imo!

Will probably give this a go but I'd want to see how the mechanics of the game play out first!

Man of Honour
Looks good but I get a very strong scam vibe from it. Something about it just doesnt feel right.

This is a funny image though, almost identical, right down to the breeze blocks in the bottom right corner of the image :D

Vergleich-The-Divison-The-Day-Before-neu-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Just seen this thread for the first time. As someone who has a ton of time in Div2, like a good amount of you chaps this feels horribly identical in terms of world visuals to the game. I'm sure Ubisoft will be interested.

Man of Honour
I would love this to be real and be what its suggesting it is but I've been highly suspicious of this since day one and it releasing in 6 months time just makes me even more suspicious that its not what it appears to be. I hope it is because its precisely the sort of game that I like but my spidey senses are off the scale over this game

Back
Top Bottom