Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Associate
This doesn't work for me

When I click 'gift' under 'buy' on the Russian purchase page, it says..

Whoops! You can't gift this
Gifting isn't available in your currency

It's only £18 atm in rub, I have it already on Ps5 which cost me £60 but I want it on pc too because its shared accounts which I like, £18 is no bother but not paying even the £33

Associate
I think the cheapest way to get this is still gonna be via VPN. I used a Ukranian server to create a battlenet account and bought Modern Warfare for about £25 on launch and haven't had to ever use the VPN for launching or playing the game. Further purchases need a VPN to pay in RUB.

Cold War is 2800 rub which is £28 atm. You can now gift from the Russian store so you might be able to gift the game from a new Russian account to your current UK account.

It says gifting is not available in my country, any idea why? My VPN is set to Russia. Have they got wise to this??

Man of Honour
I've been hooked on Zombies, absolutely bloody love it. Hadn't played it since the original Black Ops and that was only for an hour or so at a friends. Was terrible the first few games I played online, so much so I was delighted to find you can play it solo, which is all I do now. I got to round 39 yesterday, so bloody satisfying herding them all together then gunning them all down.

Associate
Hello guys
I connected tu Russian vpn and when i try to gift it i get:

do you know how can i fix this? Thanks

Associate
This doesn't work for me

When I click 'gift' under 'buy' on the Russian purchase page, it says..

It's only £18 atm in rub, I have it already on Ps5 which cost me £60 but I want it on pc too because its shared accounts which I like, £18 is no bother but not paying even the £33

It says gifting is not available in my country, any idea why? My VPN is set to Russia. Have they got wise to this??

It doesn't work anymore, they patched the circumvent method.

Associate
It’s good but I have constant lost connections which is driving me mad.

EDIT: A hardware problem my side may have been driving the majority of this, they have now dropped off massively but do still occur. Still very much enjoying the game as I am still trying to max out weapons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom