• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Medium supports RT for both AMD and Mvidia at launch

Soldato
OP
Medium Nvidia vs AMD benchmarks

It's a blood bath in this Xbox/AMD Exclusive title, with the $430 3060ti beating the $1400 6900xt (prices from microcentre)

Even just a couple weeks ago people were still saying that once we get the first Xbox exclusive, it will show up with glorious PC performance due to them all using AMD hardware and locking Nvidia out - well yeah it sure seems that, Nvidia's GPU definetly aren't able to compete with AMD Xbox exclusive Direct X 12 Ultimate Ray Traced titles :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xloQ5HPlmhQ&feature=emb_title

Last edited:
Associate
Lol there is no blood bath and there is no Xbox exclusive. The PC version of the game runs Nvidia bloatware, just look at the performance at 1440p non RT. It is what Nvidia does every time it gets involved into a game, it puts a load of crap in it.
The game looks like crap and there is no reason to have less FPS than Hitman3 ( i am not talking about RT, that also looks like crap but that is another problem). But the game has less FPS than Hitman 3 while rendering a single world and with far less graphical loads than Hitman3.

"For the PC edition of The Medium, NVIDIA has worked with Bloober Team to introduce three immersion-enhancing ray-traced effects, and our performance accelerating NVIDIA DLSS technology, giving GeForce RTX gamers a superior experience. In fact, playing The Medium with RTX ON (ray tracing and DLSS) provides the best visual experience at equivalent or higher frame rates than RTX OFF (no ray tracing or DLSS)."
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/the-medium-geforce-rtx-ray-tracing-dlss/

Caporegime

It's a blood bath in this Xbox/AMD Exclusive title, with the $430 3060ti beating the $1400 6900xt (prices from microcentre)

Even just a couple weeks ago people were still saying that once we get the first Xbox exclusive, it will show up with glorious PC performance due to them all using AMD hardware and locking Nvidia out - well yeah it sure seems that, Nvidia's GPU definetly aren't able to compete with AMD Xbox exclusive Direct X 12 Ultimate Ray Traced titles :p

The delusional ramblings of a shill.

Soldato
Lol minimum requirement of R9 390X. Gotta be the highest min requirement I've seen for a game, Cyberpunk 2077 was RX 470 (3GB).

Roughly 6% faster than my R9 390. Challenge accepted!

All the requirements are for 30fps, plz remind me why I'm still a PC gamer...

Associate
PS5 exclusive game - a game that will only be launched on PS5
Xbox exclusive game - a game that will not be launched on PS5. :D
There is nothing exclusive about this game. If it runs on PC, it is not Xbox exclusive. And it looks like they signed the pact with the devil for their PC release, of course it will run better on Nvidia because this is what Nvidia does every time they pay.
Nevermind RT, the 1440p non RT performance proves there is something wrong with the game, with the 3070 being 11 FPS ahead of 6800. No two world rendering, nothing.

Caporegime
Well it was no surprise that with ray tracing, amd wouldn't be a patch on nvidia especially with dlss but the game regardless of ray tracing is still a POS for optimisation.

It is amusing though that anytime nvidia is involved, it's pretty much guaranteed the game is going to be a POS for performance or/and extremely buggy :p

Associate

How does it run on Nvidia if it's an AMD exclusive?:eek:

Caporegime
Seriously? We are discussing RT performance of current gen cards. Your earlier post attacking @Grim5 ...

I thought my post helped some as The Riftbreaker has light RT effects, while being partnered with AMD.

But grim IS a shill, he's constantly making bs statements. I'm still waiting on evidence to his claim that the crytek said the noir benchmark was made specifically for amd when the video he linked with his statement claims the opposite that it was hardware agnostic. He just posts **** and runs as he rarely has anything to back up his waffle.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34413935/

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34414186/

Called out on it and surprise surprise no reply.

Caporegime
PS5 exclusive game - a game that will only be launched on PS5
Xbox exclusive game - a game that will not be launched on PS5. :D
There is nothing exclusive about this game. If it runs on PC, it is not Xbox exclusive.

Haven't you heard of Gamepass?

All Xbox "exclusive" games are also released on PC via Gamepass.

It's the reason I sold my Xbox One X and didn't bother getting a series X. My PC will run all the games way better.

Back
Top Bottom