• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How much scalpers actually made on RTX 30xx series .....

Soldato
I don't have a problem with scalpers, I`d scalp myself if I could. If people are stupid enough to pay those ridiculous prices, that`s their problem.

Auctions and market places should ban the sale of Ampre and RDNA2 so scalpers get stuck with stock they can't sell.

I`ll be glad when the market is flooded with decent priced GPUs again so I can get back into gaming (watching box sets at the moment.)

Last edited:
Soldato
Or it may backfire on all of us as it showed how much people will pay and next gen we'll be back to 20XX pricing or worse

We're already worse than Turing pricing as I don't remember retail prices like £550 for 2060 super £700 for 2070 and £850~1000 for a 2080 and let's not even start on the 3090 which up till now is the 2080tis successor.

Permabanned
It makes me sick TBH, I am tired of these ****** who are just making other peoples lives a misery. It is just pure selfish greed.

Associate
I got my 3080 at retail so glad about that.. but I have been looking for a 3070 to do into my daughters system for well over a month now and just brick walled.
I have paid an extra £60 to buy a 3070 over what it costs retail now because I really cant be bothered to wait any more

Back
Top Bottom