What is your favourite mouse?

Soldato
Logitech MX master.

Mainly because of the unlocked scroll wheel for browsing web pages and documents.

That and I love the quality of the fit/finish of Logitech products.

Associate
I have the wired version, very happy with it although for smaller hands it might be a bit big. Having said that I've just received my Razer Basilisk Ultimate - wow! easily the best mouse I've tried (and I've tried a few over the years, I seem to horde them) but it's early days yet and I'm still in 'ooh! new shiny!' mode

Good to know thanks. Love modular mice, amazes me there aren’t more of them. Love Razer mice too and I think a lot of the crap they get are from stroppy kids having tantrums on them and then crying when they break. I hear you with the hoarding, I’ve a nice collection of keyboards and mice too :D

Wulf

Associate
Looking to get a model O wireless to compare to viper ultimate. Seems to have been out of stock for such a long time though

Soldato
I'm using the razer deathadder elite V2 and very happy with it, seems slightly smaller and lighter than my old deathadder chroma which lasted about 8 years till the scroll wheel click button failed.

Underboss
My MX Master 3 is amazing, not an FPS mouse but fine for all other types of gaming.

I used to love the Corsair M65 but hate the iCue software so much that I can't being myself to plug it in.

Associate
I've been using death adders since I can remember buying a gaming mice and absolutely love them.

Tried a couple of steelseries and logitech but always go back to the DA. Although 2 out of the 4 I've had have had the double click issue but I don't mind splashing out on a new one every couple of years.

Soldato
G403 hero. Really comfortable for someone with big hands who prefers palm over claw.
Tried a 502 recently but was just too small /narrow to use comfortably.

Soldato
Went on spree recently. We've had cheap mice for ages. With the lockdown and sales bought a few. There 5 of us using PCs and laptops. So mice get swapped about a fair bit. Have a few oem mice...

G203, works well. Shape is too flat.

G403, like this. Wish the shape was higher. Probably favourite shape of the Logitechs I have. Like the sensitively the best.

G903, like this, wish the adapter was internal like the pro. But I like shape. Tad big.

Logitech ProWireless, like this. Sensitivity is just alright but holding the USB adapter internally magnetically is so handy. I use it for work laptop. The shape isn't perfect the hump is too middle for me. Prefer it more pear shaped. But use it a lot.

Mx518 hate this. Seems slow by default only works if you open the app. it's slippy and weird shape. No one likes this here. I'll be selling this one.

Our favourite mouse is a cheap advent large mouse. It's like an offset pear. They changed the model and the new has cheaper plastic and sharp edges. Threw that out.

Have had razer in the past. Probably the early models. The shape was too weird for me.

Associate
Went on spree recently. We've had cheap mice for ages. With the lockdown and sales bought a few. There 5 of us using PCs and laptops. So mice get swapped about a fair bit. Have a few oem mice...

G203, works well. Shape is too flat.

G403, like this. Wish the shape was higher. Probably favourite shape of the Logitechs I have. Like the sensitively the best.

G903, like this, wish the adapter was internal like the pro. But I like shape. Tad big.

Logitech ProWireless, like this. Sensitivity is just alright but holding the USB adapter internally magnetically is so handy. I use it for work laptop. The shape isn't perfect the hump is too middle for me. Prefer it more pear shaped. But use it a lot.

Mx518 hate this. Seems slow by default only works if you open the app. it's slippy and weird shape. No one likes this here. I'll be selling this one.

Our favourite mouse is a cheap advent large mouse. It's like an offset pear. They changed the model and the new has cheaper plastic and sharp edges. Threw that out.

Have had razer in the past. Probably the early models. The shape was too weird for me.

Check out the Vaxee NP-01. Has that pear shape you like, I'd say. Really high quality build, from the old Zowie folks.
https://vaxee.co/eu/feature.php?c=NP-01_GPW

Their new AX shape looks interesting too.

Back
Top Bottom