Total War: Warhammer 3

Associate
Don’t think I’ve ever paid full price for a game on Steam, but I’m dropping £50 on this without a second thought. Sunk hundreds of hours into these so I know I’m going to get monies worth out of it. Cathay is going to be interesting, only touched on lightly in official lore I think.

Soldato
This was an instant pre-order purchase for me. I have both of the previous games with all DLC and am really looking forward to this one coming out. It'll probably be my only PC game purchase of the year, so I'm happy to pay full price.

Soldato
I own one and two. I played one campaign with the Dwarves in one and couldn't get n to 2 but only played with the Lizard Men so that might be why.

I should really reinstall 2 and try and get in to it.

Soldato
I own one and two. I played one campaign with the Dwarves in one and couldn't get n to 2 but only played with the Lizard Men so that might be why.

Give the orcs and gobbos a go, they a great to use especially grom and his cauldron mechanism, the fanatics and doom divers alone are worth it.

I find the dwarfs dull to play, love the arty and the gyrocopters but I can't seem to get into them, ditto bretonia

Soldato

Play with The Laboratory in TW WH 2. It is awesome. You can change tons of variables the game uses so you can have completely crazy battles. I hope they have the same thing in TW WH 3.

Associate

Also, if you can pick up the DLC, give the Tomb Kings a go. Definitely the most fun campaign I think I have ever had on any Total War game, love the units.

Soldato
What I've struggled with is knowing what to do and build on the campaign map.

OK, so I've I reinstall this what race should a newbie play as?

I enjoyed the Dwarves in the first game if that helped.

---

I got Troy currently installed as well but I don't play it.

That's brings me on to another thing that confuses me there are so many 'current' TWs to play.

You got WH2, Troy and Three Kingdoms all at the same time.

Imagine there where three Battlefield games which where considered to be current i.e the latest in that series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom