Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Nice Taxi, do you live on an industrial estate? Just seems like an odd mix of a single house then factory units?
Ha good question, it's classed as a zone d'activite, which over here you can have a mix of businesses and residential but the residential dwellings must have a business attached. Although, ours was the first house built here and we were first to move in (we rent it) in 2017 and since then so much has popped up around it. There is a hotel to be built behind us, the car garage next door and loads more. It's great for us though as it means it's so quiet and we are right at the end of a road next to the runway (see spoiler pic below) so no traffic and good for karts and quads. We are side on to the runway, so don't get the noise like those overhead. Weird over here, it's impossible to find a 4 bed place as apparently french people don't have more than 1-2 kids and it's not worth it for all the developers to build them, which is why we haven't found something we like to buy yet!

feS27yE.png

Caporegime
I think those are pretty much at the point where Peugeot started to turn it back around. The predecessor was pretty crap, the replacement was quite good, this is a mixture of the two!

Nevertheless £2500 for a fairly large 14 plate car with presumably a reasonable array of features which hopefully still work can't be sniffed at. Especially with premium tyres and a full MOT! :eek:

Permabanned
hmmmm just at the right time i suppose.
will try to upload a vid.
done 60 miles since bought mixture of driving :)
not missed a beat.
the interior and exterior its like brand new, madness for the money.

Soldato
Gave the BMW it's first clean today. Not really been anywhere in it, but always nice to give it the once over.

KtLcMKal.jpg

n4C6WwCl.jpg

wH4XhWRl.jpg

Forgot how therapeutic I find car cleaning as I've not bothered with the Fabia for the past 5 years apart from the occasional hose off! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
All cleaned up and now on autotrader will miss it but no need for a car at the moment - won't be commuting to London anymore

qHV8Xfl.jpg
PCi7eAV.jpg

gP1sblV.jpg

126k miles (70k mine I think) and never put a foot wrong or thrown up a bill!

Back
Top Bottom